SoCal BMW Special Offers - << #1 IN THE NATION! >> 🚨 (04/06/2023)

Please send email if you’d like access to the lease specials or a quote on a specific car.

Hey Dave, I still haven’t received your email

Spreadsheet was just updated today. Some 2020 models have been enhanced due to 2021 arriving now. If you’re truly after lowest payment on a NEW car, now is the time before the 2020 inventory is completely gone.

If you’re seriously in the market, email me for a link. Don’t send a PM because I rarely check those.

Pricing on any models not on the sheet (like loaners or 2021 models) require you to reach out to me directly. Again, email please.

Dave Townsend
dave.townsend@bmwofmurrieta.com

Spreadsheet is now updated for October programs/pricing. If you’re truly after lowest payment on a NEW car, now is the time before the 2020 inventory is completely gone.

If you’re seriously in the market, email me for a link . Don’t send a PM because I rarely check those.

Pricing on any models not on the sheet (like loaners or 2021 models) require you to reach out to me directly. Again, email please.

Dave Townsend

Instructions are in the first post.

1 Like

Emailed you. Got an auto reply out of office :stuck_out_tongue:

I still got you. Sent it now. I’m off until 11/04 but if you have an immediate need or are trying to get an end-of-month deal done, email me directly.

You will get an auto response with my teammates contact info and she will be helping all my people in my absence.

1 Like

ahh that makes sense! just got it appreciate it @BMW_Dave

I’ve added a 2nd page to my spreadsheet. This page is titled AGED NEW & LOANER SPECIALS and it will consist of only those units that must go! Please note that we have quite a few salespeople at this dealership and these will sell quickly so I will do my best to notate when they are no longer available. If you are interested in one, please contact me immediately.

PRICING ON THE AGED UNITS IS FINAL.

Both answered. Thank you!

Sent to your email

Current cars on the “AGED” page…

New 2020 330i Sedan (4 to choose from)
Loaner 2020 X1 xDrive28i
New 2020 X2 sDrive28i
New 2020 X5 sDrive40i

I’ll be adding a Loaner 530i tomorrow and I will use THIS THREAD to post any additions or updates of cars sold from that list. So make sure you are using the “Watching” dropdown tool that will notify you of any new posts…

How could I email you a link without your email? :thinking:

1 Like

@goto35march @param00 :point_up_2:

1 Like

Sent you the email

The Mineral Grey 330i has SOLD and the Loaner X1 was enhanced…2xx with only 16xx + MSD!! :shushing_face:

I’ll be releasing five retired loaner 530i’s shortly (one of which is M Sport). All are priced to move. Let’s get a couple of these out today!

PAGE 2 UPDATED!!

5 NEW cars and 6 LOANERS that are all priced to go! Please email me directly if you want to tag one. You can come in today and take delivery or you can DocuSign to secure it (lease would still start today) and then pick up later in the week if need be.

X2…2xx
530…3xx

Just sayin…:wink:

1 Like

How do I see the list of what you have available?