šŸ„‡ BMW Specials California ~ LEGENDS AUTO GROUP ~ *THE MOST AGGRESSIVE PRICING IN SOCAL*

Everyone who messaged overnight should have a link!

I donā€™t have a wife or girlfriend I have to ask! Haha :joy:

Hahahahaha

That is the most common objection we hear for those cars/any sports car :joy:

1 Like

2 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

A post was merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

3 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Everyone that contacted us should have the link. Please text/message if we missed you.

Delivered another 19 3 this morning to a fellow member!!

2 Likes

ā€œPM Me the infoā€ posts are no longer allowed per site rules. Follow @legendsautoā€™s instructions.

Texted/PMā€™d links to everyone. Might have missed some people that commented on here as your comments are being deleted, please reach back out if we missed you.

Recalls on most models are done. X1 and 2 series still have open recall until further notice
BMW has bumped up X2 rebate to make up for X1ā€™s being on stop sale

HI! Please send BMW Spreadsheet please.

Everyone should have links. PM or text us if we missed you.

1 Like

Please follow instructions and rules.

If you have been commenting here your comments are being moved so we might have missed you, please reach out over PM/Text/Email

@legendsauto Sorry that you might not be seeing some of these usersā€™ requests, but we need to start enforcing these rules to get users to STOP posting the same thing over and over again. If you goto the Off-Topic Landfill link, you can see who these offenders were and can PM them if you wish.

No worries, just giving people a heads up that we may not see their requests. Iā€™ll check landfill as well. Thanks @Jon!

1 Like