SoCal BMW i8 BLOWOUT: Coupe & Convertible

When you say $2k drive off + MSDs, is that all inclusive, including registration, BMW lease inception fee, etc? So total due at signing $2000 + 6300 =8300?

Thanks!

1 Like

Yes that’s what I paid (minus extras like usaa and ol code that I had). No hidden fees, I had a good experience w lease hero.

2 Likes

Yes. Picked up a vert for my friend couple days ago. Thanks @LeaseHero !

2 Likes

Yes all inclusive as always with our pricing :blush:

1 Like

Thanks, great deal. I texted you, let’s talk tomorrow, or Monday if you’re taking the weekend off. First choice is white with blue accents, beyond that don’t really care about options.

1 Like

This are crazy deals! I had asked my Porsche dealer to give me a quote for a very base cayman. Even with 7% off the MSRP he gave me for 36/5k miles and 3k out of pocket a monthly payment of 950 dollars for a 65k car!! Now compare my Porsche deal with these crazy BMW deals!

1 Like

Calculator shows 10k but listing says 7500 miles.

Calculator has no option for 7500! Residual is for 7.5k

Got it! Thanks!

1 Like

Man, was really getting excited until I saw no out of state customers. Killer deals!

1 Like

Interesting that 10k costs 64/mo. Over the course of 24 mos, that’s 1536. But 30c/mile overage x 5000 miles is 1500 and that’s if you do exactly 20k. It’s cheaper to go for 7500 and pay as you go.

1 Like

Tax maybe?

Ya at 9% that’s 135 or about 100 more for 10k when you pay as you go. But anything short of 9666 miles and it’s cheaper that way.

How crazy is insurance on these things? (I’d have to imagine a $150k plugin sports car gets some interesting rates)

Usaa- $2000 per year

SOLD OUT of Coupes, only have roadsters remaining!

That’s not bad at all

Please close, we consolidated our bmw ads!

For our current BMW ad, please click [here](https://forum.leasehackr.com/t/leaseheros-socal-bmw-specials-may/125