SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

I still have two black on black A5 coupe manual transmission @ $52,850 we are trying to get rid of. Please text me for more info. Again thanks for everyone’s patience. Please do not hesitate to remind me if I haven’t responded to your inquiry. 626/646/9882

Thank you for helping me with the A4 leasing process! Ivan is very quick to response through text and has great professionalism!

1 Like

That does look like a good deal off the top of the bat. I got a 2016 BMW 5 series in Jan 17 that had a 55K MSRP with 2K out of pocket, 12K miles for $459 a month. To even be more transparent provide what the MF and residual is on the deal. Still great job working toward that goal.

Your deal isn’t remotely comparable. It was at a different time, manufacturer, vehicle type, etc.

1 Like

Thanks Vinny! It was pleasure doing business with you and I am glad I made it easy.

Do you have any A4’s available? If so, what would I be looking at? Thanks!

Ivan, i noticed several new Q5 thats listed as “2.0T Summer Of Audi Premium”. Can you elaborate how different are those compared to the regular premium trims?

Thats really kind of you. When you have time, I’d be interested in your response. Thank you.

Ivan is great. Texted back right away. A5 sportback was just out of my budget though.

$51,125 MSRP
$2,500 SB
$574 per month
$44,827 Net Cap
Mf. 00205
Residual 58%

Hello Ivan

How many % are you offering off of S3 before incentives this month? Thank you for your time.

do an A4 its the same interior and drive

2 Likes

The A4 will definitely be closer to the 1% rule than the A5 SB

I see you were asking about the Prestige but did Ivan also give you an rough estimate on the Premium Plus which is what I am looking for atm.

The dealerships is making a strong push to meet their quarterly and monthly objective. Feel free to text me at 626-646-9882 for an inquiry if you are looking to do something before the end of July 2nd. I will be free tomorrow morning.

Hi Ivan, Do you have any 2017 Audi TT roadster remaining? Preferably 10k miles/yr, 24 mos lease (or 36 mos if that’s a better deal). We already own an A4, so we’d be adding this one to the family.

Thanks.

Sorry I only have two TTS in stock

Another plug for @IvanAudi - he has been gracious enough with his time to help me try and get the lay of the land on a deal for a family member in Ohio. Definitely the real deal!

2 Likes

hey ivan, sent you a text monday night and today regarding an A4.

I think I texted you back but it could be another lease hackr with the same inquiry? Let me know

It was me, thanks. 202020