SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

Ivan, I sent you a PM this morning re: a Q7.

sent 2020202020202020

Could I get a quote on a S3 Prem+ in gray or black. 24/10k and 36/10k, if itā€™s not too much trouble. Have a BMW in household. Thanks much, Ivan. Have a good one!

What are the #ā€™a for the loaded A4 manual?

programs going to change on the 1st. will try to answer everyoneā€™s inquiry this weekend.

Ivan, just sent you a PM about an e-tron. I know youā€™re crazy busy, thanks in advance.

Also PMā€™ed about a Q7 2.0 premium. Itā€™s fine to post here as well ā€¦ thank you in advance Ivan!

New Programs are out for June! Please Text or email me directly at iLai@rusnakautogroup.com

could you send lease deals on Q7? I just sent you an email.

Please call or text at 626-646-9882 only. Trying to consolidate lease hackrs inquires and this might be the easiest way. Thank you!

Just wanted to give a shout out to @IvanAudi for some great advice he gave me in trying to secure an Audi in NY, way on the other side of the country from him! We couldnā€™t work together because of the distance involved, but he was extremely responsive, polite, and very helpful to me in my quest.

If youā€™re in SoCal and in the market for an Audi, I would highly recommend working with him. He is the real deal.

Hi Ivan, so Infiniti does not qualify for conquest cash? My lease is coming to an end soon.

Whatā€™s the cheapest lease on a base A3 or A4 ? Iā€™m in LA county

Thank you! Best of luck in your search in NY.

Not any more. Just BMW, Mercedes, and Lexus. A3 and A4ā€™s will lease in the low $300 with just drive offs.

Please send me the payments/drive offs on the A3 and A4 zip code 90241 ( LA county) and your contract info if possible.

I just did my Infiniti lease end inspection today and looking for deals, thanks.

Ivan, thanks for taking the time to respond to my questions even though Iā€™m clear across the country. You know there are some pretty nice Audi dealerships here in S. Floridaā€¦

1 Like

Any idea if this years Summer of Audi event will apply to the Q5?

Rebates for Q5 hasnā€™t changed from last month. I donā€™t see it getting any better during the summer given the lack of inventory

PLEASE TEXT ME DIRECTLY ONLY at 626-646-9882. Just want to consolidate lease hackr inquiries to texting only since it much easier going through the chat history. Thank you!

1 Like

Thanks to @IvanAudi for the best quote I have gotten on the Q5. Quick and clear response.