SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

Thanks Ivan, unfortunately I currently have a VW GTI and Acura TSX in the household only. Really low residual :frowning:

Hi Ivan,

What do the numbers look like on a Q7 Premium Plus preferably in Grey. Currently have an Infinity in the house. Would like to only pay drive offs. Located in Upland, CA.

24 mo/12k
36 mo/12k

Best,

Don

1 Like

Hi Ivan - Can you tell me what the numbers look like for an A4 Premium Plus in grey, white or black with only black interior? No Nav. FWD.

36mo/10K

Current Audi owner

Thanks -
Nick

2.0 or 3.0? Please send me an email. Thank you!

Is your current Audi an A3, A4, A6, or A7? You get another $1,000 if it is one of those models. Please email me

I currently have an Infiniti.

Iā€™m open to 2.0 or 3.0. Preferably a 3.0. Donā€™t have your email to send it to you.

I messaged you 200000

Hey All - Second post on this forum but Iā€™ve been lurking for a while. My wife was rearended last week and our older (paid off) A4 was totaled. We needed a new car quickly and didnā€™t have time to shop around. Weā€™ve had the new loaner Audiā€™s and knew that we liked them (although would never want to ā€œownā€ one again.

I got initial numbers from my service dealer. Basically realized I would never get a good deal from them.

Found Ivan on the forum and he hooked us up with a new A4 at a better rate with a lower drive off amount. Probably the best deal you can get on Audi and he made it incredibly easy. If you are in California I canā€™t recommend him enough.

2 Likes

Received, thank you the prompt response. Iā€™ll be in touch if decide to move forward.

pmā€™d you @IvanAudi (20 char.)

Hi Ivan. What is the best you can do on a 2018 A4 Prestige? We have a 2013 C class in the household

I am actually in love with WAUENAF46JA082056 or WAUENAF44JA055244

• would also consider service loaners or demos

Thatā€™s what Audi and @IvanAudi loves to hear. Be prepared to pay. :joy:

3 Likes

I wanted to give some feedback on my experience with IvanAudi. Iā€™ve been shopping for an Audi lease for quite some time - since December 2017. Lots of time spent with various brokers on these forums or in dealerships.

Ivan beat all quotes Iā€™ve gotten on my first contact. adjust your expectations - if you are getting an Audi you arenā€™t going to get close to 1% rule. With that in mind, the price was so good I didnā€™t even haggle.

Getting the vehicle was exactly as advertised; no upsell, no surprise fees. I was surprised I didnā€™t even get pressured to get excess wear/tear or audi care etc.

Class act. Canā€™t recommend highly enough.

2 Likes

Glad you got a great deal. But not true on all Audi leases. Several fellow hackrs have scored Audis at close to the 1% rule. It just depends on the car. S4 yes, Q5 not so much.

true, I got a Q5 :slight_smile:

Hi Ivan, wanted a quote on either a manual A4 quattro P+ w/nav&tech pkg or S4 for 36/10k term please. Looking for white ext color. BMW in household. Thanks!

We only have two gray ones fully loaded. Completely out of S4ā€™s. Please PM me for more info

Thank you Dan! Glad I was able to help you find the Q5 at a great price!

Hi Ivan,

interested in an 2018 R8 spyder plus lease 36 mos 5k miles, what are the residuals and mf numbers. Thanks!