SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

Seems like a good deal on an S4 with no aggravation…that deal is unachievable up here in the PNW.

Sorry Ivan, I did not recall you restricting your offer of 16% off to aged models in your original post. Not trying to blow up a deal. If everyone is happy, then so be it.

Yeah, it took five minutes via text with Ivan, and I didn’t tell him what the other dealership offered until after he shot me numbers. He was completely transparent with his numbers, letting me know whatever I requested to a tee. If Audi North America ain’t giving the breaks, not much we can do about it.

Other dealership was either doubling my MF or giving only 6-7% off MSRP, and that was after speaking to the finance manager for about an hour of back and forth.

You’re right I should’ve made that crystal clear. It was my first post at that time on leasehackr and it was a newbie mistake.

Ivan, what % off MSRP are you currently offering on A4 Premium Plus w/ navigation and black optics packages? Looking to lease either this weekend or next with 36/15k terms.

Specifically interested in this one: https://www.audipasadena.com/new/Audi/2018-Audi-A4-for-sale-los-angeles-pasadena-855423510a0e0aea5282132b0ec3ae4c.htm

Thanks!

Ivan is a true class act. Not only are his prices the lowest out there; he knows how to take the stress out of buying a car. I would highly recommend him to any other hackrs in the market for an Audi.

1 Like

thumb up for Ivan, very patient and promptly answering my questions via text in the last couple days, i was able to get in and out the dealership in an hour in my brand new S4 today, he make car buying as easy as buying a TV, very honest person to deal with, every pricing detail upfront, no surprises and games,did i metion he has the best price in town? definitely come back if i need another Audi in future.

2 Likes

Nice, can you post the deal’s details?

1 Like

Same price detail as he replied earlier in the post

1 Like

Ivan - I saw a SQ5 prestige, MSRP 68,490. What would be terms for a 36/10? Thanks!

interested in the same car =) magma interior please!

We have a ton of etrons in stock if anyone is interested.

Please provide quote for etron

1 Like

Hey Ivan, can I get quote on PP on that Etron and 36/10k? I have Audi in household.

sent 2020202020202020202

Hi Ivan,
What % off MSRP can we expect on etron? RV is so low compared to May of last year.

I would recommend just a premium if you can live without the blind spot and parking sensors. The premium will still have back up camera, keyless entry, leather seats and sunroof. The difference in monthly is $50 a month which is quite substantial.

Please let me know how many miles you are going to be driving and what cars you have in the household right off the bat so that I can apply the rebates in the quote. Thank you!

That’s fine. Can you send me a quote?

I would like to know % off MSRP before the incentives.