SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

No you cannot stack the rebates. I wish you could.

Lease will be horrible on the two cars. If you pick something in stock I can probably do something close to invoice on the TTRS. For a TTS 10% off msrp.

Sorry I could not get to everyone tonight. I will be back tomorrow morning and work on answering everyone’s text messages.

@IvanAudi How much for an S4 Premium Plus? BMW in household.

Ivan, can you get these discount on custom order or dealer trade?

Can I apply ACNA discount on top of feet discount?
My lease on the S5 going to be end next few months ? I am thinking on order a car or getting a left over S6.

Thanks again to be part of the community!!

Kevin

Yes discounts apply to dealer trades in Socal and custom order. None of the rebates stack, that includes suppliers rate.

Does your offer of 16% off MSRP on the A4 include the allroad?

Hi Ivan,

Is this TT RS in stock?

How much discount do you offer for it? This is exactly the one I’m looking for: without the fixed rear spoiler and dynamic package.

For the allroads it will be 14%

Sorry this TTRS is already accounted for and it is sold order for next month

Thanks Ivan. I will be in touch with you when I am ready. Also can you need me know once the 2019 order guide come out.

Hi Ivan,

Could you post an example for a 2018 A4 Premium Plus and 2018 A5 Sportback Premium Plus, both with 15k miles/36mon terms?

We have a 2016 C Class in the household, does that person need to co sign to qualify for the offer or just show proof that we live under one roof?

Thank you!

Hi Ivan,

Can I get a quote on this S3? https://www.audipasadena.com/new/Audi/2018-Audi-S3-for-sale-los-angeles-pasadena-59f5bf570a0e0adf2031c686de29a913.htm

36 months with 12k miles/year

1 Like

I’m interested in an S3 with black dynamic package and s-sport package at the very least. 36/12. Let me know.

Thanks,

Andrew

1 Like

Hey Ivan,

Can you let me know on the following? 36/10

Stock # : 4182076
VIN : WAUB1GFF6J1036665

Thanks,
Caleb

Hey Leasehackr,

I just want to take a second and say that Ivan has been really accommodating despite being bombarded with requests. We don’t see many audi dealers here, so major props to him for sticking his neck out and trying to find us good deals.

5 Likes

Ivan just quoted me on an S4 P+:

MSRP: $61,310
Net Cap (after $2k bonus cash): $52,973
MF: .00064
Residual: 56%
Drive Off: $2,500
Monthly (Pre-Tax): $574
36mon/12K miles

Hovering right near the 1% rule. (1.02% of MSRP)

1 Like

So that’s $54,973 before the $2,000 rebate? That’s only 10.3% off MSRP. I thought the discounts he posted were 16% off MSRP on the S4. Am I missing something? You should be getting 14% to 16% off BEFORE rebates are applied. That would get you under the 1% rule.

Those S4’s are gone with aged marketing allowance. I’ve sold so many S4’s last month that the store only has 2 left. There are no more 16% on any S4’s. The one I quoted Kipper is roughly $100 lower a month than what he got at a dealership after hours of negotiation.

As of now there are only roughly 38 S4’s in all of SoCal so the pricing will reflect that.