SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

Are there no A4 All-roads left in Socal? Did the 2019 model not come out yet? I can’t find one in online inventory anywhere.

They never really sold well and they lease horrible. Hence dealerships probably did not waste allocation on them.

Hi everyone. Been a lurker for years finally decided to sign up! Thanks for this thread @ivanaudi, it has been very informative. I sent you a couple of texts, please respond at your convenience!

Thanks!

@IvanAudi

Was looking to lease and saw this thread; seems to be great info and consensus that you’ve done a great job helping people establish good contract. I’ve sent you a text regarding leasing an A4. Get back to me at your convenience, thanks!

Hey hackrs, I just got great deal on an A5 with Ivan. His initial offer off the bat could not be beat by any dealership or broker. He gets straight to the point with all of his offers and the leasing process was very easy. Not only was the deal great his service is excellent. Most salespeople after the deal is made don’t make an effort to even answer follow up questions, but Ivan is always willing to answer any questions I have. I would highly recommend him to anyone who is looking for an Audi in Southern California!

Thanks Ivan!

Now tell us what deal you got

5 Likes

Coupe or sportback? Please provide details on discount and lease terms

1 Like

Hello! Interested in an A4 quattro! Can you please quote me for a lease on a premium plus model with the black sport wheels? Thank You. Look forward to hearing from you.

Hi @IvanAudi ,
I’m trying to help my sister in law with a new car. Can you provide numbers for 14190097 for a 36 or 39/18? Volvo in the household.

Thanks!

Hi Ivan.
I’m in OC. And Im looking for 2018 or 2019 Q5 lease.

Black color, $2000 drive-off, 36mo/15000miles, Virtual cockpit, heated front seat must!

Please let me know. I have total-loss this week for my 2016 Lexus RC200t.

I need a car asap!

Thanks!

Ivan –

Looking for a White Q7, 36mo/12k.

I drive a BMW, wife drives a Mercedes.

740+ FICOs.

Looking for the best lease possible, but get me something with some nice wheels. :wink:

Seems like a good start. Should be better deals with a broker.

Also looking for q7. Please give me your best number. Have Competitive/conquest

@IvanAudi

Hi Ivan,

Texted you 2 stock numbers for a Q8 lease quote on Friday. Haven’t heard back from you yet.

Are you still doing this?

Thanks

Any deals on a TT Roadster

1 Like

Hi - looking for price on a Q5 Premium Plus with Nav?

Have a BMW in the household.

Many thanks - Chris

Please text me a stock number at 626-646-9882

1 Like

Just messaged Ivan about inquiry pricing and was very quick, concise, and helpful in my search for a new lease. Thanks for your help, Ivan! Will definitely use Ivan in the future if I need an Audi lease.

Hi Jon,

Is there any way you could help me move this thread under market place>California? Thank you!

Done :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: :white_check_mark: