SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

SQ5 ?
Dealer discounting at around $5,000.
Would the F&F certificate help bring that even more ?
Does the dealer get money for using the F&F cert on the back end ?

1 Like

what is considered a normal lease for the s5 sportback premium plus with $64 MSRP? Thatā€™s been the car in my eyes for a year now and my RS400 is due back in 5 months. I know Audiā€™s especially S cars donā€™t lease well, but just curious what they go for? 2-3k drive off is fine but I will definitely need 15k/year. An auto broker quoted me $780 with 2k drive off but didnā€™t specify if it was 10k or 12k miles.

How about q5?
I got 10% off + $2250 rebate. You think there is more room to negotiate?

My buddy got an S5 sportback and I know heā€™s in the $700ā€™s, but I donā€™t know what he put down. Iā€™m afraid youā€™ll be high $700ā€™s with nothing down.

depends on your region but someone posted a deal with 16% off MSRP very recently.

Iā€™ll definitely put something down. There is just something about the S5 sportback, just has a different look and the fact that itā€™s a pretty unique car and not something you see everyday. I guess itā€™s all a moot point now since my car is due back in about 5 months so hoping things improve -but iā€™d be willing to pay mid 700s for it with 2-3k down.

Yes I saw it. I could not reach the numbers since Iā€™m in Seattle areaā€¦ the 16% was include rebate or before?

I think itā€™s before but I doubt you will ever get that in Seattle. 10% is pretty decent for the Seattle market. Perhaps you can try to force a deal and squeeze 2-3% extra. Tell them you are ready to sign today if they hit your number.

Ok I will try!:slight_smile: thank you!

Audi Palo Alto has the new 2019 A6 now!!

I am in SoCal thanks for informing though.

most socal dealers have them.

Weā€™re looking to pull the trigger on a q5 this week. Already working with a dealer in town but thought Iā€™d throw this out there to see if @IvanAudi or any other so cal dealer had any offers.

36mo/10k
Midnight blue w/ nougat brown

Hi I am new to this forum. I am looking for 2019 A5 sports back with Nav and driver assist package. One of the dealer I reach out quoted me $6500 down and $500 per month including tax, 10k a year. Is this a good deal?

Best not to take over others threads. Make your own and include all the info people need to tell you if the deal is good or not. You are literally missing every piece of info the faq days you need for people to tell you if the deal is good or not.

1 Like

You need to start a new threat under Ask the Hackrs. But you should also search the existing threads and youā€™ll answer much of your own question. The A5 sportback does not lease well, so even if you get a huge discount, your lease payment is still going to be high relative to the MSRP of your vehicle. I would advise against leasing the sportback altogether. Get an A4 instead if your must lease. An S4 would even be cheaper. That being said, you did not provide enough info. Whatā€™s the MSRP on the vehicle you were quoted? What was the lease term? Adjusted cap cost? Also, you NEVER put down $6500 on a lease, since that money is lost if your car gets totaled. That $6500 does not go towards equity, it just lowers the monthly payment. Your biggest factor is going to be the discount off MSRP before incentives, which on a sportback wonā€™t be much, since theyā€™re popular. Audi has not even released leasing numbers for the 2019 A5 yet, so youā€™re flying blind as to the residual, money factor and incentives. Start by searching this forum and Edmunds for 2018 sportback leasing info and youā€™ll get a better idea what your deal should be. But you need to do that research before you get dealer quotes.

1 Like

HI - is there currently any fleet corporate incentives (list?) running for 2018 Audi A6 pleaseā€¦ I believe not?

there is the $1000 loyalty discountā€¦

thanks!

Bump* Please submit stock number and lease structure and read my update for December before reaching out. Due to the amount of inquires I get, I will not be able to respond back to those who are not able to provide that info.

New to all this, considering

Stock# 4183940
No Lexus, Audi, BMW or Mercedes in household
36/12k miles

What are the numbers? Thanks in advance @IvanAudi !

Hi @IvanAudi all socal dealerships are showing 2019 A4 in transit. When will the cars arrive?

Like you said, all 2018 a3/a4 are almost sold out, would it be safe to say that once the 2019s are on the lot, some better deals will be available?