SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

Looking to lease
A4, A5, or A5 SB within 2 months or sooner
Need 15k miles per year.
Premium Plus or higher
S line sport package
No Navigation needed
Currently have 2016 Lexus
What kind of numbers can I expect?
With excellent credit. Located in Los Angeles.
Thank you!

Heads up, but navigation is currently standard equipment on every A4 and A5, even Premium.

Navigation and virtual cockpit will be standard on premium plus in 2019, but not premium. Check the 2019 order guide. You may find the added content on the premium trim meets your needs. The base prices are all going up, but they’re a better value than before. My 2019 A5 premium plus will actually be a few bucks cheaper than a 2018 with the same equipment, because most of it is now standard.

On the 2019 A5, the sport seats and S-Line trim features are now standard. So you may actually save money by waiting till 2019. I placed my order last month, anticipating December delivery.

True but for 2018, navigation and convienece package are standard on Premium models shipped after June.

Oh I was not aware. Thanks

Very helpful information. Thank you!

Thanks, Ivan. How are Q5s doing in October? Any chance the residuals will go up on Prestige trims to match the P+?

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Off Topic Landfill

Curious on this too. @IvanAudi, any indications on rates / pricing for the Q5s? I see some listed at $459 on the website with MSRP in the $45k-55k range. Any possibility these could get down to the $3XX neighborhood?

2 Likes

I won’t imagine the Q5 every leasing in the $300 with just drive offs. Realistically for a pretty well equipped one will be in the low $500 including tax.

Thanks - I was only expecting $399 in the best case anyway :smile:

I am not too familiar with the Audi trims. What is “pretty well equipped” for you? Is it realistic to expect that I can get a 52K MSRP Q5 for 440 pre-tax with everything rolled in and zero due at signing and perhaps Audicare? I can put some MSDs if there’s such thing with Audi. Lexus in the household.

Any updates on when the remedy for A6 airbag will happen?

Any changes on the 2018 Q7 ? Looking at the 2.0T

You mentioned December would be a good time to try and lease an S5?? This still hold true? Been wanting to lease one for a while but like you mentioned the terms have been terrible.

Any advice other than waiting until next year?

I doubt even December will be a good time. The prices are still insane

S4, S5 S5 SB will not lease well any more…

Does a Friends and Family certificate at $300 over invoice beat a typical dealer discounted deal ?

1 Like

It depends on which model you are talking about. Discounts vary.