SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

Just want to say @IvanAudi is a great person to deal with, he is always responsive and has helped with some excellent quotes, and one or two signed deals, to very happy friends of mine.

Don’t hesitate in contacting him.

1 Like

No, the marketing allowance supersedes the bonus cash. Programs roughly the same as last month but you lose the first months payment so whoever told you that gave you wrong information.

Same for me, I sent him a PM for a quote for S5 convertible haven’t heard back from him. If any active broker here is interested, please PM me with your quote, base model, 36/10k. thank you

Guess why? Learn to read.

1 Like

Guys let’s tone down the snark please :sunglasses:

6 Likes

Sorry hadn’t seen that. Used the search function for Audi S5, nothing proper came up and also checked the inventory at Rusnak, they were (and still are) showing 4 S5 convertible in their inventory! that was the reason I contacted him. But never mind, one of the brokers already contacted me.

1 Like

No problem :slightly_smiling_face: Ivan has a good reputation here and a negative comment was not warranted in this case.

I’m sorry but it is very difficult to respond to inquiries that asks for multiple models and they usually get lost in the sea of text messages I get on an daily basis on top of my work inquiries.

I get a lot of “can I get a best deal for a s4, s5 or SQ5” or “36/10k Q7 black on black” with nothing else. Every model has an average of $10k swing worth of options, and you can’t really expect me to price out random models for each or guess what options you want and just send it to you. Desking a deal does take time given how archaic the system we use.

Those that actually read my thread, test drove the car, and give me all the info upfront makes it so much easy to work with. Or just call me during business hours. A 5 minute conversation could save us both a ton of time versus texting back and forth.

Lastly, don’t get frustrated if you text at 11 pm and I don’t respond right away. Just have some common courtesy is all I’m asking.

11 Likes

Hi @IvanAudi. Looking for price & availability on Rusnak Pasadena Stock # : 4183551. Texted you today with my email/phone. I saw you just posted so thought maybe I’d catch you here. Have a good evening!

When will the 2019 A6 be available?

Around November most likely. Google search is probably more useful for questions like that

No specific release date. But the A6’s and A7’s have been pushed back and we probably won’t see them until November, December.

Clearly google search is not useful for questions like that.

or, given that I posted the answer two days before Ivan did, IT SURE IS, DUMMY

I mean - you can look at this thread and see, obviously in clear black and white, that I google searched the question and answered it correctly. and your reply is “clearly google search is not useful” when, two days after me, Ivan gave the same answer - are you literally insane? because that’s the type of reply that a legit crazy person would give.

Hi Ivan. Back in April (at the beginning of the thread) your quote below was for premium plus a4 with 10k miles. Is this still the current lease price for the same car? Also, can you please also include the price for 12K miles a year? We have a BMW and Mercedes currently in our household but will be getting rid of the Mercedes. Thanks.

A4 FWD PREMIUM PLUS

MSRP $41,050

36 months 10k miles a year

$1,500 Total out of pocket (Includes drive offs)

$419 plus tax

If you have a BMW, Mercedes, Lexus or Audi in the household then the the total out of pocket is $499

Around November “most likely” < this isn’t accurate you’re just guessing.
Ivan said “No specific release date.”

You may want to reconsider before calling others a dummy.
Clearly you’re the dummy that doesnt know the release date. “Most likely” LOL. OK.

I know a guy here who can predict what will happen in one year with 100% certainty. No, not the one with the crystal balls :grin:

Thats on Volvo though, silly!

1 Like

October programs are out! Again S4, and S5’s do NOT lease well due to inventory shortage so I am going to save you the time now.

$61k S4 will lease in the $700 range @10k miles a year with $2,500 total drive offs including tax and that is pretty standard across all dealerships. They are leasing around $1,000 below invoice after $3,500 marketing allowance so I would recommend waiting until December when we get the 2019’s in.

5 Likes

Thanks Ivan. Really appreciate your input on this forum.

Any of the S cars leasing “not horribly” right now?