SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

Post must be at least 20…

1 Like

Hi Ivan, can you send me numbers for 2/24 and 3/36 for the following cars:
WA1A4AFY6J2068931
WA1A4AFY5J2050260

We have a BMW in the household. Located in 95337. Thanks!

Those cars are used. If they can even be leased, they’ll cost more than a new one.

Thanks for the reply. How about these:
WA1C4AFYXJ2145079
WA1A4AFY8J2114002

Would you be able to give me lease details on Stock # : 4182331. 3/36.

Thanks,
Ray

Hi @IvanAudi, are you still about on the forums. I have tried texting you and private messaging you but have had no response.

Has anyone else hear from him in the last few weeks?

Just checked out Pasadena Audi’s website and he is not listed in the staff section. I wonder if he has changed jobs…

Wondering the same. I have a buddy looking for an Audi and was hoping to put him in touch with Ivan.

Looks like his last post here was 8/3. Maybe he’s on Vacation.

I spoke to him about a week ago, he was very helpful

he doesn’t seem to be on the Rusnak website anymore. who knows.

I called them today and they told me he was back in tomorrow. Will update it he actually is.

Still here. On vacation and will be back Friday. My photo won’t be on their webpage since I missed picture day. Actually half the staff is not on there.

Text message helps and please if you could have a stock number for me and lease structure helps. Been very slow to respond because of the amount of hits I’ve been getting.

2 Likes

I should be all caught up. Feel free to text me at 626-646-9882 if I missed anyone. Please note I will be off Wednesday and Thursday. Will be fully charged Friday!

2 Likes

Would you be able to give me lease details on Stock # : 4182331. 3/36.

Hey Ivan, I have been texting you on that number but have had no response. Should I try calling the dealer?

@IvanAudi Please send me your best possible offer for the following 2018 S4 Prestige: http://www.audiusa.com/audicode/AV379AW5

Looking for a 15% MSRP discount, the current $2500 cash bonus, max out MF with MSDs (credit# 770), zero or max $1k down, and monthly around or less than $500. 36m / 10k/y. ZIP: 94043 (for tax).

Is the summer of audi up to $800 1st month waived available for this car? Factory ordering is OK if not in stock anywhere, might consider slight changes too for in-stock cars.

Thank you,
Szabolcs

No replies from @IvanAudi for some time. is he still around?

Looking to price a Q7 Prem Plus w Navi 36/15k

Black or Blue Exterior. Privacy cargo prefered

Thanks

He was just on here yesterday. Text him.

Edit Sept 4th. Just a reminder I will no longer be quoting S4’s, S5’s, and S5’s SB due to inventory shortage.

Is there really $5k in cash on the A4 this month ($2500 lease cash+$2500 marketing allowance)? I’ve been holding off on returning my Q50 (went month-to-month), but this might be the month to make a deal if that’s true. Does it apply to Allroad as well?