SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

@IvanAudi Any incentive for S4/S5 Sportback?

I did not request on the premium plus. Reach out to him. I can imagine him being easy to work with.

Hey Ivan,

Shot you a text, trying to pick something up this weekend.

Any word on when pricing on the 2019s will be available?

I will be out of the office now until the 5th and will work from home on Friday the 6th to catch up on quotes. Thank you again for your patience and have a happy 4th!

Curious what are these ā€œSummer of Audiā€ A4 trims listed on the website inventory search?They all appear to have Nav, even the Premium (not Plus), but I thought you need Plus to get Nav? Is there some sort of incentives on the nav option with Summer of Audi? I know in the past there has been.

Just closed on a 2018 A5 Coupe with @IvanAudi , and just wanted to say how hassle-free and easy the process was. Ivan was incredibly honest to deal with and it was such a refreshing experience. He even gave me some tips and pointers to try to save some more money, and it was the best experience Iā€™ve had buying (leasing) a car ever!

1 Like

Summer of Audi trims will include various popular options. My dad has a A4 Premium ā€œSeason of Audiā€ which has the Sport steering wheel, upgraded 18 inch wheels, and virtual cockpit. Probably some other stuff too

It allows you to have navigation on a premium car at a discounted price along with a better 1% residual.

Text sent about a S5 Sportback Prestige

Anyone interested in an Etron Please reach out. They lease well this month, not so much on a purchase.

i thought E tron is not out yet???

1 Like

Opps shouldā€™ve clarified that this is for the A3 etron that is currently out.

It would have been nice for us to have an early access leasehackr special on the eTron :rofl:

I am interested in etron, either in premium plus or prestige. 3/36k. Thanks

Must be nice, only one e-tron within 500 miles of Ohio.

@IvanAudi - Sorry for the noob question but when you say you canā€™t lease outside of Caliā€¦ I live in Washington and Iā€™m willing to fly and drive up. Am I still not able to lease? Thanks!

Sent you a PM, thanks in advance.

Good question mystro1v. The car you are leasing has to be registered in the state of California.

1 Like

Thank you, I will get back to you soon with some numbers. Could you also let me know if you are looking for a base premium, premium plus, or premium plus with nav.