SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

JUNE UPDATE!! We have a tall number to hit for the month of June. Going deeper on all models to hit the stores quarterly objective. Feel free to text me at 626-646-9882!

1 Like

Looking for A7 or etron. Any deals for June? Currently an X5 and an A5 in the household.

Hi Ivan,

How are Q8’s leasing? I would assume too early to get any sort of deal off MSRP

Hi Ivan, sent a PM about the leftover 2018 Suzuka Grey R8

Hi Ivan is there a spreadsheet you can share for June pricing across models

Hello leasehackrs. It would make my job much easier and I can get to everyone fairly quickly if you could please kindly provide me the following info right off the bat.

*Stock number located at Rusnak Audi Pasadena
*Miles you will be driving a year
*If you have an Audi in the household that is 2009 or newer
*TEXT ONLY please at 626-646-9882! Thank you!

Ivan,

Looking to lease within the next week.
Have a 2018 Audi S3, 2016 Lexus RX350, and 2019 Lexus LC500 in the household.
Looking for rates on a 36/12K on an Audi Q5 Premium or Premium Plus.

UPDATE PLEASE TEXT ONLY and read August update. Will try to have a spread sheet available by the end of the week.

Dealership needs to blow out remaining Q5’s and A4’s. Only certain vin apply, please text me at 626-646-9882 for more info. Offer only valid until the end of the September.

1 Like

Just been talking with him about leasing an s3. Easy to deal with and no going back and forth. Very much would recommend.

Hi please send me all the details on q5 ? I’m trying for the base model with low MSRP
213-503-6319
Samir

Please see update. For those just curious or in the beginning stages of their shopping stages, you can follow my instagram at ivanaudi23 for specials this month on specific models.

Bump 0880808

Please see update.

I just have one monsoon gray one left. Please text me at 626-646-9882.

Please check out the 2019 A6 specials I have going on this month.

what color combos do you have on the A6? what options? Thanks!

1 Like

What options do you have left?

1 Like

Is there an update On the Q5s? Sorry I don’t do Instagram. Twitter or website?

Window sticker of the Etron in question.