SoCal AUDI FLEET PRICE! Etron $455.66 plus tax a month 36/10k $3,400 total drive offs MSRP $71,905 No MSD

Any decent deals on the SQ5?
Went to the dealership and got a terrible price on an S5 that was marked down $7k so no S5 but possibly an SQ5?

Sq5 might lease better than any other Audi right now. Look at siejammy deal from a few days ago.

2019 A4’s is showing it will land in January. I wouldn’t imagine them leasing better than remaining A4 tech’s. We only have one left for our whole store

Please text me 626-646-9882

Sold the last SQ5 to a fellow lease hacker. They definitely lease closer to the 1% range versus any other S models.

Ivan, what are rhe A6s looking like, this is the 2018s, correct? What would 36/15 be for a 18 A6 Prem+?

I just made a post on our 2018 A6 special on our market place

2019 A3 and A4 finally landed. Please feel free to send stock number and terms for quotes. Thank you!

Hey @IvanAudi! Super appreciate you filling us in on the details. Does your dealership accept MSDs on lease options for the Audi A4s?

@IvanAudi whats the Audi disposition fee these days? Is it still 350 or has it gone up? Can dealers mark up, is there any incentive for them to?

Dealers have nothing to do with the disposition fee. It’s charged by AFS and goes to them. I believe it’s $495 now.

reason I ask is that ive seen 350, 395 and 495 … not sure who’s telling the truth. When was it changed to 495?

Yes we do!

It has changed to $495. This happened last year.

1 Like

Hey Ivan,

Tried texting the phone number above in the initial post and haven’t heard anything back yet. Just want to make sure you received my messages.

Thanks

Looking for A4 premium plus with 19" black optics. Msrp ~52700
15k per yr
36 or 39 months
What kind of number can i expect? Zip code is 91789

1 Like

Please text me stock.

Tried texting you no response. Looking to lease A5. Got any deals?

Sorry been busy. Could you text me instead?

@IvanAudi just sent you a text