| SoCal Audi Deals | DonnyAudi

Out of curiosity, what are the numbers?

Interested in the $67k SQ5, exact color and options I’m looking for. I also have an MB lease, if that helps with conquest numbers at all. How much to ship to MPLS?

1 Like

PM’d 20202

I haven’t put it together yet, RS3 is going to be a tough hack.

I can always put something together!

There isn’t enough lease support on the A/S 5 Models.

What does a lease look like for a loaded S3 Prestige?

PM’d 20202

Alright everyone,— END OF THE MONTH PUSH —. Super busy day yesterday for me. If you’re in the market and looking to get something before the end of the month please reach out asap. I will beat my listed prices.

Bump… let me know what I can put together for you, 3 days and counting to the end of the month! Q5 and Q7 deals very good.

No longer available.

Not Hackr Friendly

Some eye candy for everyone… the new all electric E-tron!

4 Likes

Just humor us for a moment. What’s one of these running for a lease?

1 Like

For this specific build it would be around 1,000 + Tax. Thats not including CVRP or anything else you might qualify for. 36/7500 - Drive Offs.

Of course MSD’s would help, loyalty gives you another $750.

Last day of the month and ready to make deals! Please let me know if you’re interested in an Audi and would like to make a move today!

Damn that is slick though. What does it MSRP for?

The E-tron? This one is $77,699!

1 Like

No longer Available.

out of curiosity, isn’t Monday technically the last dealership day of the month since that’s the first business day of the next month? i always get confused with this stuff :slight_smile:

However you’d like to look at it! Today is the last day to lock in programs - for Audi.