Man Siam Beige is :heart_eyes:

1 Like

I’m looking for a good deal on Audi q8 or a7 but

Hi,
I’m looking at the A3, 24/12k lease
10 MSD
Audi in family, but in Canada
Not USAA

Hello. I’m very interested in leasing a Q8 or perhaps an e-tron. That beige color is really nice. I have two Audi’s currently an A6 and s5 so I qualify for loyalty. Probably looking at 10k miles per year.

Last weekend of the month! I still have a few E-trons available. If you’re in the market, and can move quickly please let me know!

Donny 619-363-3676

sent you a text with the following:

Hi. Can you give me a quote for an etron? Also would like to know available colors.

36/12
MSD - Yes
Zip: 89521
Loyalty: Yes
USAA: No

1 Like

Need to move one more E-tron by tomorrow. I have a Black/Black P+ I am blowing out. Please PM or text for details!

How many miles and at what term?
Do you plan on using MSD’s?
What is your current zip code?
Do you qualify for Loyalty? (09+ Audi in household)
Are you a USAA member?
-Donny 619-363-3676

Black/Black E-tron P+ pending

I have a Siam Beige/Black P+ I can offer a similar deal on. This has to be a today deal! Please PM or text for details.

Last day of the month! We need to sell 7 more cars by the end of the day!

If you’re in the market and can finalize today please contact me asap. E-trons are leasing extremely well.(especially with USAA/Loyalty)

How many miles and at what term?
Do you plan on using MSD’s?
What is your current zip code?
Do you qualify for Loyalty? (09+ Audi in household)
Are you a USAA member?
-Donny 619-363-3676

Need Q5 demo, no electric cars pls.
Need 36/10k
Will consider MSD
No discounts except Costco, conquest, USAA
Can pickup Socal

Sent you a SMS.

The Costco event is back!

July Costco

It’s going to be a great month for Audi! Let me know if I can be of help. July Programs are out and I am working on a spreadsheet.

Now is the time to consider a purchase on the RS5 if you’ve had your eye on one. Interest is extremely low and there’s decent support!

How should we think of these Costco deals? They display them as discounts, but are they more like incentives from corporate (i.e. negotiate off MSRP and then try for the Costco discounts in addition)?

1 Like

They are a flat 10% off of models, which in most cases with 2020’s will be a best case scenario. There’s no dealer allowance on any 2020 model currently. After plugging in most models I don’t see dealers pushing further than the 10%. The good news is it’s improved all 2020 models that qualify significantly.

10% off for lease or purchase, or both?

Both, plus applicable rebates, loyalty etc.

Thanks for the quick response. So that means:

1. 10% pre-incentive discount from MSRP
  2. No lease cash.
  3. Available Audi conditional incentives apply if you qualify: loyalty, conquest, college grad
  4. $500 or $750 Costco Shop card
  5. Some models excluded
  6. 7/1-9/30

Does this capture the program? Thanks.

1 Like

Looks like you covered it!

To highlight a few models I have seen really improve from Costco.

S4, S5, SQ5 also the E-tron for those who didn’t qualify for USAA last month!

Does the costco offer not start until the 25th July?

It started today, certain models start the 25th such as the Q7

1 Like