Maturity date: June 2021

MSD due (if any): 0
Cash due (if any): 0
Incentive for new lessee (if any): 0

Financial institution: Audi FS
Transfer fee: $500
Out-of-state transfer allowed (yes/no): No

Vehicle condition (accidents, tire wear, etc.), options, and other details:

Perfect condition, serviced with Audi at required intervals, all recalls taken care of.

Photos:

You are still liable after transfer, just FYI

What does the convenience package come with?

From Audi:

Convenience package

8-way power front seats with driver memory
Alarm system with motion sensor
Audi advanced key
Driver information system with trip computer and 7-in. display
Heated, auto-dimming, power exterior mirrors with memory
Sirius® Satellite Radio

It also has the Bang and Olufsen upgraded surround sound system, not sure if that was part of the con pack or not, but def not standard.

Thanks for the heads up on this, I did read that elsewhere also. I presume the person taking over the lease is also liable in some way? As they will have to undergo a credit check, should they default on payments they will also take a hit on their credit at least?

I’ve reached out to Audi financial services for a breakdown/clarification on the extent of the liability, but if anyone else has been through this with them i’d love to hear more.

Actually, here is the full list of Premium Plus features (which includes the upgraded sound system).

The 2018 Audi A4 Premium Plus trim includes everything on the Premium, plus an array of outstanding features, from advanced technology to finely crafted design.

Full LED headlights
Audi side assist with pre sense rear
7.0-in. color driver information system
Bang & Olufsen® sound system with 3D sound featuring 19 speakers, 16-channel amplifier, and 755 watts
Audi advanced key - keyless start, stop, and entry with hands-free trunk lid release

Yeah, both parties will be responsible. But it doesn’t really help you.

Gotcha, there is certainly an element of risk here. I might be best served keeping it!

Yeah, you have low payment. But see what carvana or vroom will pay and maybe sell it, if you must.

Man - how does CA get such amazing leases?

Depends on the car you want.

Hello, I’m in SD and interested. You mentioned “if incentive is provided” Questions: what is the full payment?

Hi, i think that field is there for people who want to offer a cash incentive or something to help bring down the overall monthly payment of the car. As my payment is already incredibly low for that car i’m not offering one. I put a cash downpayment at the beginning of the lease which is why it’s so low.

The full payment is $348 pm +tax

The “incentive for new lessee” field is for you to specify if you require any cash to let this go. If you do, you’ll need to specify and update the “effective monthly payment” field accordingly.

1 Like

Thanks for that!

Is this still available?

Yes, it’s still available

Still available?

Hi is this still available?

Can you just PM the sellers instead of posting this in every thread you’re interested in?