SoCal 3 Series BLOWOUT

Let me know if you’re interested, pm me or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543

For other BMW’s, check out our specials here!

SOLD OUT

Let me know if you’re interested, pm me or text at (714) 881-2719 or (949) 524-9543

FAQ

1. Can I have additional info?
    It’s laid out in the ad.

2. Can I stack college grad and OL and USAA?
    Yes, 1k for grad, 500 for OL, and 250 for USAA.

3. Can I do 12k/15k?
    Yes, 1% residual adjustment for 12k, 3% for 15k

4. Is there conquest?
    Conquest is only on certain cars and it is typically less than loyalty so payments will go up a tad. Does not stack with loyalty. Any non-BMW vehicle qualifies.

5. Can I have pictures?
    Due to nature of these deals, I cannot provide that.

6. Do you have other cars like this?
    It would be at an additional cost for a color/option of your choice. I post the most aggressively priced vehicles as specials.

7. If my brother’s pet dog’s friend’s owner has a BMW, does that count for loyalty?
    BMW loyalty is exclusively reserved for in household owners of BMW. Must be the same address. No I cannot just get you loyalty, please stop asking.

8. Can it be shipped?
    No.

9. Which dealer is this located?
    Each car is located at one of our in-network dealers across SoCal. Due to phone calls our dealers have received, I cannot disclose dealer info without customer commitment.

10. Do you guys work with other manufacturers?
    We do!
    Acura - BMW - Infiniti - Hyundai - Rolls-Royce

leasehero@gmail.com

Lease Hero LLC Website

Facebook - Instagram - Yelp - Leasehackr

2 Likes

Btw I’ve gotten this a few times already now, but no broker fee charged separately (dealer pays us a flat rate per car we sell) and yes these are real :sweat_smile:.

Does BMW do Conquest or Fleet anymore?

Conquest is not available on the 3 series, and fleet is a set discount on msrp (which is less than what I’m getting on these for you guys!).

Wow! $299/month for a new (well, old model) 340i!! Not your average fart car.

5 Likes

Wow guys, so many people reached out! Sorry if I didn’t get to you. The majority of these cars are pending now. The 330e and black/cognac 340i are still available as of writing this post!

EDIT: Only the 330e is still available!

EDIT: ALL CARS ARE NOW PENDING, THANK YOU!

1 Like

2018 x5 blow out next? :smile:

2 Likes

I hope! I’ve been trying to get a hold of more!

@LeaseHero X2 /X1 blow out !! Please

1 Like

Your discounts just keep getting better. The way you’re going, we’ll start expecting 300/mo 750i deals lol

Will definitely reach out to you at the year end for my next lease. Keep up the good work!

1 Like

BMW must be hurting as we’ve seen a huge increase in deals lately. I guess the higher margin low volume strategy wasn’t working so well.

Hopefully this will continue into 2020 as the economy starts to tank and with repos piling up

I presumed it was the need to move 2018 inventory before the end of the month?

Or they’re just trying to clear out 2018 models?

Jinx! …

1 Like

Picking up tomorrow woohoo!
Who else got in on these deals?

1 Like

SOLD OUT, thanks guys! Please close this thread!

1 Like