SoCal 2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum ($292 +Tax $0 Down)

Awesome deal … I don’t k kw how to PM anyone lol :joy: can me PM I won’t the details … so cal here

Got a S90 T6 today after following this forum.

Details:
Retail $61,290
Selling Price: $48,100
Savings: $13,190

36 months/7500 miles

$1227.50 out the door - first month, docs, etc

$526.53/month include tax - Orange County, CA

Is that with A-plan?

With Costco. I sent them the details from above that @Craig_Scott had posted. Found a car on their lot and did it all over email - super easy process. No MSDs.

I took a 7500 because my office is 2 miles from my house. I just dont drive as much as I used to. I may on occasion drive through the state (FL) etc but nothing crazy. Also I travel. If I am away 1-2 months per year my car is sitting an not moving. Its easy to see how 7500 works . If not even less.

Hey I sent you a PM but never heard back, can you share the deal you got on the S90?

Volvo incentives are back up this month in LA. Still waiting to get the MF and residual on edmunds.

2 Likes

What do you need?..

Interested in T6 insc, 24 and 36 months, 12k miles.

Also Interested in T6 insc, 24 and 36 months, 12k miles

.00025 58%/51%…

1 Like

I am being told by Volvo Rusnak (Pasadena) that volvo went through with the A plan change (unable to discount beyond 6% if using A plan). Any else hear this for July?

Incentives are back up in the PNW, but residuals aren’t great, so…

This is true (2020202020)

Yes, true…
Edit: didn’t see Q had already confirmed :grin:

I wonder how long this round of A plan changes will last.

I went to the dealership today and got a quote for t5 and they were able to go beyond 6% discount.

Is this because the car is a loaner vehicle? How does Volvo’s residual penalty calculated for loaner cars? .20 cents per mile?

You can’t use A plan for loaners hence they can do any discount they want.
If you use A plan they can’t discount beyond 6%.

Thank you very much. How much should I target before lease allowance? Is 20% realistic?

The car I’m looking for has 5,900 miles on it so residual penalty should be .20 * 5900 = $1,180?

.20 x 3,900 I believe.