SoCal 2018 Volvo S90 T6 Momentum ($292 +Tax $0 Down)

Great deal! Could you PM the dealer info? I’m in NorCal not sure if they have such deals

I am getting over $500 for the inscription I want with a 64K SRP. Bummer.

Please PM me too. I would do a group buy/lease with you. I am at 91020. I did another group buy earlier and it definitely helped the group get the lowest price on the forums.

I want to see how you gonna fight over the single T6 Mom on the lot :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

3 Likes

Well, if they only have one car, usually they are not going to give deep discounts anyway.

Well, that’s the case with the car you want a group buy on.

1 Like

Group buy sounds interesting. I am looking at this car as well, and would consider joining. Looking for a T6, or an Inscription. I have a little under 3 months left on my current…

There were 4 before. I’m waiting a bit though think deal will improve more again.

It’s still not the same as 10 Buicks Encore on the lot where you can pick and choose and dealer really needs to move them. Each of you may want the same options or color combination, but good luck anyway.

Is there any way this deal would be possible in Florida ?

Maybe the group can lease this car and split it - one month one member drives it, another month another member… Maybe start the Volvo car lease timeshare …

1 Like

Good idea. And in the off months we can share a Stelvio.

I’m gonna use my month for autocross, and uber eats deliveries. That cool?

1 Like

Not just a good idea, the best idea

Hello, would you share dealer info, would greatly appreciate it.

How do you get away with 7k per year?

Here we go again :roll_eyes: Some people telecommute and drive once or twice a week, some have multiple cars, etc.

What does this deal look like with 15k

Beautiful car. Would like to see what these are leading for in new England

6 posts were split to a new topic: Cannot create new topic on mobile