So I made the news, and there wasn't even a mugshot involved! (Leasehackr shoutout involved)

Lock and unlist. They’re not worthy of the effort of merging.

6 Likes

The MB example was a regular from Edmunds.

1 Like

who reads Yahoo these days? :smirk:

The exact group of people that will make wanted topics with insane expectations

1 Like

Don’t put a yahoo email on your resume. :slight_smile:

1 Like

There was hotmail before yahoo :grin:

Don’t forget rocketmail!

Between your last name and my last name, we make up a pretty good chunk of BMW aftermarket mods

2 Likes

And yet I’ve yet to have a Bimmer! I’m thinking of trying to change that at some point, maybe when the Volt goes back.

Folks are justifiably pissed when they think they got one over on the dealer by getting $3K off a end of MY 3er fart car without even being aware they got merked on the rate once they got in the box, then turn around and see someone get double the discount on a 2020 fresh off the truck.

All they can do is throw shade at that point.

2 Likes

laughs in 19.4% off preincentive on a 2019 bmw 3 series loaner

2 Likes

Don’t worry @HersheySweet , you can get a better deal next time if you hang around here long enough and learn a few things😁

Oh no, that was an advertised deal. Used a broker and got 29% off a Volvo s60 loaner.

1 Like

too many people have spare time on there hands now bcuz of rona

Drug style car sale at the train station, I love it!

Also, GL Mod team, for the influx of people similar to the '17 double digit i3 craze.

Complete Guide About Cheap Car Insurance Quotes. Get Best Auto Insurance Quotes. Compare Insurance Companies in United States.

I got a good laugh reading through the yahoo comment section :joy: :rofl: :joy:

1 Like

The good old days!

I think that’s all you can do really… Apparently this reporter has a bit of an interesting following for political reasons? I had no idea about that.

Goes back to my comment - who reads yahoo?

2 Likes

People who use talcum on their junk

4 Likes