So Cal: 2015 BMW 528i Lease Assumption (22 months @ 15,000 mi/year) - $365/month

Hi folks, I’m helping a relative list her BMW 5-series. It’s an awesome deal for a great car.

Payment: $365/month + tax

Current Mileage: 10,800
Allotted Mileage: 39,000
Lease Maturity: 3/11/2018 (22 months left)

With 28,000 miles remaining, you can drive over 1,250 miles/month (15,000 miles/year).

The car: It’s a 2015 BMW 528i Limited Edition in Alpine White/Black Sensatec. Limited Edition gets you Shadowline window trim and grill, 18" turbine wheels, and badge delete. Other options include heated seats, front and rear PDC, and reversing camera. MSRP was $53,215.

Condition: It’s in amazing condition. Couldn’t find a single scratch or ding. No bodywork done. Only imperfection is a minor curb rash on the RR wheel.

Price: My aunt is currently paying $473/month, including 9% Los Angeles County sales tax. She will provide a $75/month subsidy (e.g., one-time check of $1,650), which brings it down to $398/month including tax, or $365/month before tax.

Person who takes it over is responsible for $500 lease transfer fee (paid to BMWFS) and $3,500 security deposit (paid to my aunt), which will be refunded by BMWFS upon lease return.

Message me if interested. Full album here: https://goo.gl/photos/QLJxLzhgDcjtxG616

1 Like

Awesome deal. I wish I was in the market.

Interested too. PM me if deal falls thru

Hi Michael. I can do this and meet asap to close this. Thanks!

Hi folks, the first person who contacted me will be viewing the car at 3:30 pm. If he backs out, I’ll let you know.

Cheers,
Michael

Car has been taken. Thanks, all, for your interest.