Snagged Tacoma SR Double-Cab 4x4 V6 for $88.97/month with $0 DAS (US Bank 24/10)

How did you get the MF and RV for USbank

Thanks for all the responses.

I edited the post because I didn’t want to the dealership to get inundated with calls since they are not open. I’m waiting on them to see if they want me to share contact info.

Thanks.

Sale price with incentive is less than the residual. Won’t that be a problem for the bank? I think there were some posts about that recently. I could be wrong.

2 Likes

Incredible deal!

1 Like

Anytime we have tried to do deals with usbank like this they have been rejected. Their minimum finance line is $2500. And that is after rebates and interest. We would gladly sell ours for less but the bank doesn’t allow it. So I’m not sure what’s going on with these 2 deals in Kansas City…

Can you post the contract so I can see if this dealer is doing something different? I’d love to offer these deals but cant

1 Like

5 Likes

Nice! Glad I could help. You got the black one I would have taken, but they only had red at the time when I got mine :grinning:

1 Like

I’d even be willing to roll the dice with US Bank on a payment this cheap

1 Like

I THINK your calculator should look like this. I moved the incentive to taxed, changed it to first month at signing (that’s what the contract shows, even if it didn’t come out of your pocket), and 23 remaining payments.

You will spend more on gas than on the lease payments.

5 Likes

Seriously!!! $86 for a Tacoma that is nonsense😀

I… must… resist!

3 Likes

Great deal ! From what a Toyota dealership told me today one can not qualify for the $1500 incentive if financing through US Bank anymore. I was told by the dealership that in order to get the $1500 incentive one would need to finance through Toyota financial. I tried to confirm that directly with US Bank but they could not give me a definitive answer.

They only deal with SETF here in Florida

Even for $100, I’d feel the need to grab one just for the hell of it. BUT … already way too many cars in my driveway not being driven right now.

1 Like

is it the $1500 customer cash? According to Toyota’s website, that isn’t available on any lease.

From what I’ve read, the $1500 does apply to US Bank leases.

could be. I mean, it SHOULD be since the bank is basically buying it. And it could be their fine print was meant to mean leases through TFS only, and they just failed at wording it clearly.

Exactly. Not surprised it’s not listed on the Toyota site given that USB is a 3rd party.

I got that info from an out of state dealership.

We do the $1500 rebate on ally and usbank deals all the time so that’s not true that it must be through tfs. The issue with this lease is getting the bank to buy it.

1 Like