My name is Andrew and I operate as a broker and lease consultant out of New England, obsessing day and night over what I can do to get friends, family and clients alike as much value as possible out of their next purchase.
I specialize in the BMW brand, partnering up with several dealers to provide competitive pricing throughout the model range. My network also includes Toyota, so I’ll post deals and service requests for those models as well. While most of my dealers focus primarily on the New England / NY / NJ area, a couple of them offer shipping nationwide. My fees are typically $399-$499, though on some unicorn level deals I adjust them as high as $599.
My lease hacking journey started back in 2015, when after months of research and work I was able to set up what I consider to this day to be my first unicorn deal - European Delivery on a 2015 M4 Coupe for $538/month including taxes. I was hooked.
From there, I had helped a couple friends set up their own M cars before stumbling upon this forum in late 2018 before starting to service clients here in early 2019 (originally under my old Av3lon handle). The pandemic shutdown has given me a lot of time to go back to the drawing board and rethink my entire strategy, allowing me to come back stronger and with new dealer partnerships heading into 2021.
My process goes as follows:
- I work with my dealer network to identify models which support excellent leases and obtain quotes
- I independently verify the dealer’s numbers and obtain concurrence on pricing
- I post available deals in the Marketplace
- You identify a model of interest in my current listing and contact me via PM or at SILBERautomotive@gmail.com, identifying the following:
- Name / Contact Info:
- Must-Have Color / Options:
- Zip Code:
- Lease Structure - Months / Miles / MSDs (Yes/No):
- Eligible Incentives:
- For an Ad-Hoc Request, add your Timeframe and Target Payment
- I re-validate vehicle availability and receive an updated dealer quote to include your desired structure, zip code and sales taxes
- We reach an agreement, at which point I collect half of my fee and connect you to the dealer to finalize the contract
- After the contract is finalized and a vehicle pick-up or delivery is planned, I connect the remainder of my fee
I’m always available to answer your questions throughout the process and assist in any way that I can. My goal is to make this as easy on the clients and the dealers as possible, especially during these crazy times. If for some reason I can’t locate a car for you, I will do my best to connect you with someone who can and arm you with the knowledge to be successful in setting up your contract.
I also have a website under construction.
December 2020 Edit: Website launch in progress!