Signing Alfa Stelvio Quad

Tomorrow I am signing on a new 2019 Stelvio Quad. MSRP is $85,240.00. Cap cost is $56,641.98. Monthly payment with tax is 714.83.

Details:
39 Month
10k Miles a year.
$2,218.83 DAS (1st, $450 Registration, $595 Acquisition, $459 Doc).
$32,391.20 Residual - 38%
MF - .00053

18 Likes

Uhh that is amazing. How is the discount so deep? Demo/managers car? Incentive stacking?

3 Likes

Damn. Well done

Wow I would sign that in a heartbeat.

holy crap nice job. and holy crap at that residual lol

2 Likes

Yes please share how you were able to pull off such a huge discount!

Damn! Congrats on the awesome deal. All the planets must’ve aligned for this one!

Wow that’s an amazing deal!
These things are very hard to lease at a decent price!

Incredible discount…residual value is laughable…!

Thanks, everyone. There is a story to the deal, which I will share after everything has been finalized.

3 Likes

Not a demo/managers car.

not bad at all for a ferrari engine – Have you guys heard how it sounds? Absolute bonkers. The thing rips

2 Likes

Makes for one helluva car for the used buyer in 3 years.

Cmon man. Not many people are gonna touch that when warranty ends. Also things like 30k maintenance are very very expensive.

But man that deal is awesome!!

1 Like

Hell of a deal!
Post pics and details once you’ve brought her home

I suppose if one is the adventuresome type.

I’m sorry, I see misinformed buyer and / or credit criminal, mostly because off lease, this car is going to need a $530, as well as much much more $$$ if anything breaks (something will), it’s expensive, and harder (compared to something more mainstream say a BMW that has way more dealers (7 Alfa combo Maserati vs 21 BMW for me locally) and arguably more techs etc (depending on your location).

1 Like

Ask if they can line up two, I’ll take one right now.

2 Likes

Docs signed and sent. Car is out of state, so now I’m arranging shipping.

Here is the story:
Around Christmas I noticed a particular dealer had advertised a Stelvio Quad for the deal I have indicated. I immediately contacted them and indicated I would do that deal for any Stelvio Quad they had. They responded that the deal was a mistake and tried to push a more typical deal – something like $900/month with $6k down. But, they continued to leave the offer up on the website for another week or so. I documented each day.

I looked at that state’s consumer protection laws. They were favorable – especially given that they “mistake” was neither honored nor corrected. So, I wrote a demand letter to the dealership. Their attorney responded and offered to honor the deal. I immediately accepted.

Not a deal that can easily be repeated. Indeed, the same dealer now has posted new specials. Stelvio Quad is now advertised at $819/month with $6k down.

14 Likes

Well played but don’t be surprised when you open the glove box and there is a turd sandwich inside :slight_smile:

5 Likes