Signing: 2018 Audi R8 V10+

What is the marketing allowance?

12% is dealer cash
$10,000 Marketing Allowance
$3,000 additional given by regional rep for area to move the car

Hey Moses- Can you get a better deal with any of your Audi relationships out there?

I would be open to the RWS if it can be brought down to net zero of 12% but I think from a discount perspective I can’t get any more than the 20.7% discount i have. Thoughts?

I sure can. Just shoot me a text so I can further assist. (323)574-3360. Thank you!

1 Like

Sorry for the delay- Here she is

6 Likes

Damn bro, she is a beauty and congrats. If my wife wasn’t “my conscious” I could have gotten one.

1 Like

The new R8 reminds me of the TT-RS’s (i know i know…)

I’m glad it worked out for you! :slight_smile: . @Zein

1 Like

Actually TTRS are bad ass:5cylinder turbo is a power beast modified.

Sorry, i meant the look, not the powerplant :slight_smile:

Very sick

Did your deal get sweeter?

yeah, at the 11th hour- the regional rep for the area added another $2k

1 Like

You end up trading in your other car?

Yes, they have it for sale here:
https://www.livermoreaudi.com/used/Audi/2017-Audi-R8-for-sale-livermore-ca-ab8b46f10a0e0aea76574f95ca1a0dbd.htm

I know what you meant :+1:t2:

2 Likes

I wish I can replicate this deal.

Sorry for the delay my friend. A tiny bit sweeter, got the regional rep to throw in an extra $1k

1 Like

They bought your 2017 R8 for $147,000 and have it for sale for $150,000???

Am I missing something here??

Nope, you aren’t missing anything!

I’m really surprised they are only pushing for $3000 more than what you traded in for. I would think a much much much higher profit than $3,000 and Wouldn’t a buyer try for $10-15k off a used R8?

Why would they offer you such a trade in with almost zero profit on their end? I’m sure Toyota makes more than a few grand selling a used $24,000 Avalon!!!

Great questions but there are a few factors that came into play with this situation.

1. This dealer was sitting on the R8 for more than 360 days. (They needed to unload it)
  2. Audi Financial gave a large marketing allowance to help dealers offset the car. Keep in mind the dealer would only give 12% as that is NET ZERO.
  3. I was the only one willing to consider the buy so the only next move to squeeze more money out the deal was their regional rep who helped us get to where we needed.
  4. The used R8 at $150K is extremely close to auction/wholesale rate, so the dealer won’t move beyond that but to your point, thats why it was originally listed to $162K

Overall, they originally listed my '17 R8 at $162K but now they want to move it because of the allocation for '20. Its all about timing and seeing the opportunity. I wasn’t really looking to unload but the deal made sense