SIGNED- X3 M40i 2019 Loaner - FINALLY GOT HER

, ,

Car had about 3,700 miles and it was pretty loaded. It has every package I wanted and more. Executive package, premium package, drive assist, park assist plus, and it’s a nice black on black color way. I can’t say anything bad about the car and I love the deal I got. Only took a whole month but I got it and knew if I didn’t budge I’d find something in my price range​:bangbang::bangbang:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: BMW X3 M40i 2019

MSRP: $62,250
Sale price: $50,925
Monthly Payment: $494 after tax

Drive-Off Amount: $ 2100 + Max MSD’s (includes BMW ultimate care +)

Months: 36

Annual Mileage: 10,000

MF: pretty sure it’s .00162 but I don’t know where to check… I didn’t wanna argue more on MF because it wasn’t worth losing the best deal I’ve gotten locally.

Residual: 57%

Incentives: 4,250

Region: South FL

Leasehackr Score:

Leasehackr Calculator Link: I cant get the calc to work, but this deal worked for me and it was the best I’ve gotten offered by far without having to leave FL. If I didn’t make it clear enough I already signed and brought this bad girl home.

14 Likes

18.1%! MF mark up is fine.

4 Likes

Yeah I took it and was okay with it. Finally got the numbers I wanted and decided to focus a little less on getting a unicorn.

Best part of the whole deal: Auto Nation dealership… highly recommend Delray BMW to anyone in SFL looking for aggressive pricing.

1 Like

Sales manager most likely went this deep because of the marked up MF. Sales managers are purely commission as well, but they are paid on reserve (rate mark-up) and gross. A lot of times if they aren’t going to get paid on gross, they’ll give even more away and make it up in MF because generally they get a percentage of it. Finance is paid a good chunk of reserve as well.

I think many people make too big of a deal out of marked up MF, when in reality it is just the sales manager putting money in his and his employees pocket.

Great deal, congrats! :+1:

10 Likes

Awesome deal

2 Likes

Thank you! Those were my thoughts exactly, he wasn’t marking it up so much that my monthly was going to be ridiculously high but he was marking it up so that the discount would look great enough to me and get me to sign… it worked and I think it was a good deal for both sides

2 Likes

Great info- thanks

2 Likes

Delrey beach bmw?

Yup, sales person was Matt he was awesome.

1 Like

Sub $500 is a fantastic deal on this. Nice job.

2 Likes

When I was running numbers on BMWs a few months ago, a 20 basis point mark up equalized a 1% discount. Simple as that. 40 would be 2%. In don’t think things have changed since then

Thanks man! I knew it was possible just had to sit there and not budge.

I have a weird question about Sirius XM, it was included in my lease for a year but I only have the preview channels? Anyway to fix it without calling them or am I bound to have to do that

Call and have them activate 1yr trial

Great deal on a fun SUV. I’m at $540 tax (7%) in on mine, 36/12k, no MSD and it had a $60k sticker.

1 Like

I tried this, and some how still have only channels 1-17 don’t have the rest… I know it’s a silly problem to fix but I can’t figure it out lol

Somehow figured out how to make the car park itself before I learned that…

The subscription might have expired if it was activated a while ago. It’s a loaner.

That would be annoying, the sales person told me it would have siruis xm for a full year

I think Ursus has a good point, if it was punched, technically the XM could have started at that time. Sucks for you but good to know for future loaner leases?

1 Like