Signed Vw Id4 Pro S lease

Isnt VW still advertising $379/mo with $3500 das lease everywhere?

Yah… just don’t forget the
typography font GIF

Yeah 41,000 model tax tags and fees not included in that number

1 Like

Model Y price comparison (Lease vs Finance)

Wow car prices are crazy now. I’m paying roughly the same as you for leasing back in April a 76k Audi Etron Premium Plus with 12k miles per year/36 months after accounting though for no sales tax on EVs in my state of NJ.

1 Like

That car looks great OP :+1:t3: Dare I say I spy a slight Audi etron resemblance?

1 Like

I just googled it and indeed.

Note that the q4 e-tron and the current e-tron are related in name only.

I would lease one of these if the deals were better. Manufacturers need to step up if they want take rates to increase. The ID.4 is a big bet for VW. I’m surprised they’re not doing more, supply issues or not.

Shoot, that price can’t be that different than a Polestar 2 lease after it’s all said and done.

OP, did you cross shop the XC40 Recharge at all?

I’m sure they will when they start having troubles selling every one they make.

3 Likes

They’re selling at new vehicle early adopter pricing, and hoping the market responds. For those willing to wait the lease should be significantly cheaper within a year or two.

3 Likes

Can you purchase a Tesla at the end of the lease? I had a friend that tried and told told him no, I’ve never followed up.

Model S and X you can. Model 3 and Y you can not. (Based on current US contracts. Varies by country and may change in the future)

2 Likes

4 posts were merged into an existing topic: Confused by id4 total down payment

Yeah, seems a bit high. Is this normal for this car?

Does anyone have any idea how long the free electrify America will come with the VW ID4?

The new infrastructure bill will increase the credit to $10,000 if made in US. Next Sept 2022 VW will be making these in the States. Press says they might go down $5000 when manufacturered
In the states but life is never that easy. With $7500 more and the free charging; looks really cheap next year.

Just was not sure if the free charging was just a 2021 model option… on a 15000 mile 3 year lease for us its worth a couple thousand as well…

1 Like

Does anyone have the residual % on VW ID4 Leases. All the different months durations. Looking now at 24 months.

Even if the Tesla was the same price, you get absolutely milked when you lease one. The last time I checked the MF on their leases was like 5.68% APR, it went up and down with their price changes, and I’m not sure where it is now. Again, last time I checked, the residuals are in the low 60s which is bull. These things, even pre-pandemic were holding like the high 70s, low 80s. Tesla is having a field day reselling all those lease returns, where lessees paid a minimum of $21k for 3 years, and then slapping on FSD and selling them for like 2% off the original MSRP.

1 Like

No need to bump an old topic. You’ve been on the forum long enough to know the forums at Edmunds have always been the place to get MF, RV and any lease cash.

1. Go to: Forums.Edmunds.com

2. Click on make & model dropdown menus to find the appropriate thread.

3. Sign up or log in.

4. Make a post asking for your specific model, trim, AWD/2WD, etc with your zip code and the desired lease term in months and miles.

Alternately, you can try the Lease Program Query tool on the Leasehackr Calculator, available to Super Supporters.