Signed - Volvo XC40 T4 Inscription - $370/month (36/12k) First Months DAS ($45k MSRP)

Hi Everyone - Long time reader; wanted to share a deal we got in North Texas, on a Volvo XC40. A few of the items werent shared, but we were able to walk out with a pretty descent deal, for Texas. If you would like to know the dealer info, please DM me.

In addition, the 2nd months payment was covered by Volvo, making the effective monthly payment $360.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2020 Volvo XC40 Inscription
MSRP: $45k
Selling Price: 35k
Monthly Payment: $370
Drive-Off Amount: First Months Payment of $370
Months: 36
Annual Mileage:12k
MF: Unknown ($17 finance charge a month)
Residual: Unknown
Incentives: Chase Employee, Costco
Region: Tx (North Texas)
Leasehackr Score: Unknown

3 Likes

Nice deal. I was looking to get into one of those but AWD. No Chicago dealer were willing to play ball tho

22% pre-incentive discount is good, but it would really help if you could include the MF and RV. RV is standard across the board (you could probably edit your post after checking your numbers with Edmunds’ numbers), but MF is a place where there can be a large markup. Did you get any tax credits with this one?

Being said, it is a decent deal, but next time please get the specifics from the dealer before signing.

XC40 is a pretty popular car, and the only AWD models are the T5 engine. I am not sure if he has anything, but reach out to @Bostoncarconcierge in case.

No Tax Credits

MF - Was base reate

RV - 51%

1 Like

This deal looks amazing to me, I want it!

1 Like

Do not forget about bonus.
https://allstate.bonusdrive.com/?_ga=2.258369482.1908774922.1589913100-1116401849.1580836315&_gac=1.263480958.1587821433.CjwKCAjwv4_1BRAhEiwAtMDLslfDiHwynFotsfxj8SJZkgt0wBTorHN0CEDdLKgOtJF2RDBQxwx0ERoCVhQQAvD_BwE

1 Like

I’m in TX also. Did you ask about tax credits? If so, what did they say?

Thank you !

THey said, they could apply them, if they didnt use the other rebates discounts. Sounded weird…But Id inquire more!

I wouldn’t be surprised if this is a punched demo/loaner

3 Likes

Brand New, had 11 miles on the clock.

Can still be punched

A post was merged into an existing topic: Please keep all your “wanted” ads here - Part 2

Sweet. Which dealer? I’m in dfw area and I need a car now