Signed Volvo xc-90 recharge ultimate

83k msrp
24/10000 lease
5200 DAS
760 a month
How did I do

1 Like

Iā€™m totally ignorant as it relates to volvo so no feedback on the deal iā€™m just shocked volvo has msrpā€™s this highšŸ˜³

1 Like

Good or bad, donā€™t ask after signing. Enjoy the new ride.

Did very good!

1 Like

Wow, thatā€™s amazing nice deal. Iā€™ve been looking at the recharge and havenā€™t been able to get below 950.

Do you know if the dealer has any other on lot that I would be able to replicate with? Or do you have any additional details so I can try and replicate at my dealer?

Send me a pm Iā€™ll be happy to send over contract

1 Like

Can i interest you in a 90k Volvo? https://www.volvocarsbend.com/api/legacy/pse/windowsticker/volvo?vin=YV4H600A2P1975692&accountId=volvocarsbendvcna

1 Like

I agree. My S90 is due back this summer. If I dont get a sharp deal, see you later Volvo.

$5200 DAS for what? If MSDS ok? Otherwise?

Notice he had $5200 DAS? Are those MSDS? If not do the math.

2400 msds rest was taxes and fees

4 Likes

Iā€™m looking at one thatā€™s around 81k msrp and lowest Iā€™ve gotten is 865+tax this month on a 24/10 but thatā€™s the lowest Iā€™ve found so far. Was looking for an in-between vehicle while waiting for potential ex90

Ask for a 36/10 quote on the same car.

I just picked up a new Volvo Recharge, it was a Plus not an Ultimate though. Unless you really need that upgrade it can shave $4k to $6k off the MSRP.

Iā€™ve had 5 Volvoā€™s that were Ultimate/Inscription over the last 6 yrs and there are a few noticeable differences. Biggest Iā€™ve noticed is the heads-up and the seats (Iā€™m 6ā€™3 so I need the thigh extenders). My wife only noticed the heads-up (but that could just be 5 years of trained habbit of where we look) and thats is it.

The last thing is the way it drives, it takes some time getting use to. Its not ANYTHING like a normal volvo. You have to decide which mode youā€™re going to use, EV, Hybrid, Power as well as it can/has to be plugged in to really capitalize on the pure EV. And every mode you choose changes the way it drives for better or worse. But its something different and hope it saves me a few $$ on gas.

1 Like

Looking for an XC90 recharge myself. Can I see your contract?

I am shocked at most of the new car pricing these days. i read about a guy wanted to buy a Honda Civic for 33K new.

I had HUD on my 2021 volvo S60 T8. Iā€™m surprised how useless it was to me. I thought I might use it a bit but I found just never, ever looking at it.

I agree about the modes. I found the performance of the car more ā€œon paperā€ than real. I did one do a sub 5 second 0-60 but it seemed to absolutely require the engine being warm first; if you get in it and hit EV mode so you drive around with EV but then you decide you want to get on it you are not going to get anywhere close to 400 horsepower. If itā€™s not warm in power mode it feels more like a 250 horsepower car TBH. And before anybody says you shouldnā€™t hit full throttle on a cold car I agreeā€“but with gas cars you get a warm engine in a few minutes. In this it could be cold 20 min into your drive.

I think OP did a good job. Itā€™s a nice car and I do miss it, but part of me feels like the tech was just a bit too convoluted to work as well as it should have.