Signed v2-Chevy Camaro LT1 - MSRP $42370 - 39/10 $315/Month + Tax. First and Plates DAS

Damn. I needed that reality check.

The tires that come on the LT1 are all seasons suitable for the cold so you are all set there. But in the snow… oooooof. Truck time.

For snowy days it’s a snow regardless of tires

And kids just don’t really fit in back lol

I have my 3 year old in a car seat in back and it’s very difficult. I have to basically toss her in then buckle her up while my body is bending at a 90 degree angle

The incredible strength and flexibility of the dad bod to the rescue💪

Lol!

The number of buttons ive popped off my pants in the past 3 years tells the entire story

1 Like

Thank goodness your a little guy and have that flexibility. Is big boyz would have no chance getting a child in the backseat of that car.

Northern NJ here too and was on the fence getting one…

Just do it, you won’t regret it for the money.

2 Likes

I was afraid this latest batch of LT1 units had the 4 cylinder mode deactivated because of the chip shortage. Nowhere could I find on Chevy website this feature was included and I could have sworn it used to be included in the automatic transmission option description… but thank goodness it is still included.

1 Like

Yep, that feature is absolutely still there. I made sure of it after I heard the rumor as, after mine arrived, I watched it flip from V8 to V4 quite a number of times✔️

I drove the lt1 in this past years winterstorm lol, went to a parking lot to do donuts

5 Likes

It’s being taken out of Tahoes and Suburbans IIRC. Other models are not affected at the moment but I wouldn’t be surprised if v3 batch of camaros is affected too.

Is that feature only available on the Auto Transmissions?

I am nowhere near in the 30’s in MPG on the highway at 55-65 with no AC on :joy:

Best I got recently was low to mid 20’s MPG

6MT here.

Good question re: transmission and the v4/v8 mode…

If so, then the A10 is not only faster, nastier sounding on shifts but also more efficient too :crazy_face:

Not bashing the 6MT, but seriously this A10 is absolutely world class.

Only A10 has cylinder deactivation.

2 Likes

…but still doesn’t compare to rowing your own gears :smiling_face:

2 Likes

Too much work😜

I used to love manuals, but these days I
find it much easier to eat pizza and drink Pepsi while
driving if I dont have to use my right hand to shift.

1 Like

I hear ya… I can do that and still row my gears

Perhaps this would be helpful :rofl:

2 Likes

For a fun, don’t need car sure… but my daily driver I need both hands for morning :coffee: and :doughnut: !!

Brilliant!