Signed Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport (4x4, Double Cab) $215/month, $695 DAS 39.9k MSRP

I don’t get it. I used a broker on here and he could not get these numbers. How!?!? I feel sad now lol.

A unicorn in the wild. Nice deal.

1 Like

I called few dealers around me and they only deal with TFS. Anyway to know the local dealers who also do US Bank or ally deals?

AFAIK, you just have to keep emailing/calling around until you do find one.

Did you have to submit a credit app prior to them giving you a quote? Trying to lease one through US bank but they said they don’t have the rates and I would need to submit a credit application to see what rate US bank will offer.

I had one tell me that for ally bank. They’d only give me a payment if I submitted an app.

That smells like :ox: :poop:, they lose their rate sheet or US Bank login?

1 Like

If you’re well over 700 then that’s bs. Usbank doesn’t have multiple tiers. You’re either approved or not in my region

1 Like

I did not have to submit a credit app first. They are full of it.

1 Like

Do you happen to know the tiers at which the rates are best like what scores are good for better rates through usbank

Maybe read his post again. One rate. You’re approved or you’re not.

Most places have multiple tho. That’s why I asked

Tier 1 is 700+
Tier 2 is 699-675

Why does it look like rebate was taken off twice. Once to lower the selling price and once as a cap cost reduction.

How much of a payment change is that typically

Between the 2 tiers roughly $20 or so. Depends on Term. US Bank is also SUPER Picky on what deals they take

1 Like

Can usbank sometimes not use tiers and just go approved or not in certain regions like someone said above?

No they are definitely using tiers

Hey Cody, can a dealer sometimes get someone in tier 2 tier 1 rates?

Nope. US Bank doesnt tier bump ever and they only pull Experian

1 Like