SIGNED New 2021 Toyota Venza LE Hybrid AWD 36/15k $257+TAX, $0 DAS+MSD

If you seeking for lease, Venza would be a better choice than RAV4 Hybrid with much reasonable lease program. (Most dealer would only do 2-3% off MSRP for the RAV4 Hybrid. And the RAV4 Prime is most likely selling over MSRP :sweat:)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Toyota Venza LE Hybrid AWD
MSRP: $34339
Selling Price: $31050 (9.5% off MSRP)
Monthly Payment: $257 + tax
Drive-Off Amount: $0 + $2700 MSD
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15k
MF: 0.00076 (9 MSDs lower to 0.00004)
Residual: $22320 (65%
Incentives: $1250 ($750 cash back+$500 lease cash), sadly there is no royalty :<
Region: Nor-Cal
Leasehackr Score: 11.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

4 Likes

effective $337 per month for 36 months ? i see some one posted $269 per month

I think you’re confusing MSD amount with drive off. OPs drive off is 0, so there’s no effective payment, the monthly he states is the effective.

1 Like

This would look like if I do 36/10k with $2k total drive offs.

got it . thank you for posting the details

Excellent work! Given the MSDs I assume this lease was through Toyota Financial Services?

Yes TFS, turning in my other toyota lease next month, would also save my disposition fee :tropical_drink:

1 Like

Holy cow, that RV is phenomenal. Wonder if that residual is realistic or if Toyota is basically subsidizing leases.

Great deal! I looked at this exact car before leasing our highlander in February. I liked the venza for it’s features, but after driving it I came away disappointed. I thought the ride was rough and it seemed very cramped inside. It’s ashame because other than that, it’s very nice. It worked out for the better because 4 days later in March, all of the great deals came out. Good luck with it!

Do any hackers on here know if these include California exclusive incentives or could I replicate this deal here in crummy ol’ land-0-no-deals Florida?

Pretty simple check… run the numbers using this pre-incentive discount with the lease programs for Florida and see what you get.

1 Like

Is this a NorCal deal? Which dealership?

1 Like

No way you’ll get anywhere close to this deal now bro :sob:
i am tired and frustrated haggling for this deal. Wasted hours and hundreds of $$ for rental car to visit these dealerships in search of this deal. I am from San Jose. PM me if you’re also from around here.

How did you get on with your Toyota deal in the end? looking for something like the Toyota Venza LE Hybrid