Signed: New 2021 BMW X3M - $74K MSRP - 36/15 - ~$854 per month - ~$854 DAS - NO MSDs

I was stuck in a precarious situation…I had 3 months left on a 2018 F80 M3 6mt (non-comp) but due to whatever is going on with inventory shortage, I was offered $11,400 over my lease buyout (it was a first payment due at signing lease too - no down payment). I felt like I had to capitalize (leasing pun unintended) now, but I needed a replacement vehicle. G80 M3 inventory was non-existent so my backup was a lightly optioned X3M. I couldn’t find one anywhere that didn’t have a ton of options but I stumbled upon Quentin at CARQ Brokering. He had a very lightly optioned donnington grey with only the sport seats and heated steering wheel as options (MSRP $73,585). The dealership was 8 hours away, but I made it a fun trip and used some airline miles to fly up and drive it home. The deal is not the best ever for an X3M but given the market and circumstances I am very pleased - especially with $11,400 unexpectedly in my pocket to offset several months of payments. I certainly miss the 6MT but the X3M is comically luxurious in comparison, not to mention a bit faster. Making the transition smoother was the fact that the seats are Sakhir Orange, which was the exterior color of my outgoing M3. I already added some IND bits to black out the grill and side grills and working on the front reflectors soon and adding window tint. I couldn’t say enough about Quentin (broker) - I highly recommend working with him and will do so again in the future.

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $73,585
Selling Price: $64,770
Monthly Payment: $854 (calculator is pretty close)
Drive-Off Amount: $854
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 15
MF: 0.00093
Residual: 53%
Incentives: Loyalty, lease cash and Penfed
Region: technically NE, but live in MW
Leasehackr Score: 7.7 years
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

13 Likes

Q has also been a very good broker. You got 15k miles which hurts the payment but still a very solid deal give them the market. Enjoy it!

Great car, enjoy it

Good looks, enjoy!