Signed: NEW 2021 BMW M550i - Bernina Grey - $85k MSRP - 10% off - 36/10 - $821+tax - $1k DAS - NO MSDs

Have a dealer telling me that there is no 7500 mile option on m550 is that accurate?

1 Like

7500 mile options exist nationwide (I think) for 7,8,M

Then, other models only in certain regions. Like in FL, you can do 7500 on a 3er, but not everywhere.

Just go 10K. Its an amazing car and youll drive it more.

3 Likes

All of us old farts down here in Florida do not drive anywhere except a few times of week to get the early bird blue hair dinner specials at 3:30 PM. That’s why 7500 miles is more than enough.

2 Likes

Heading out the door, I’m nearly an hour late for dinner already.

1 Like

I believe in December you were able to get every BMW with the 7500 mile option. Not sure if that carried over in January. I recall seeing @BMW_Dave comment on this somewhere - perhaps he can shed some light on this?

Indeed.

10char

1 Like

Nice, you found it. I forgot about the CA only limitation.

CA and FL I think

2 Likes

Couldn’t help but join in on the Bernie fun. He showed up at the Shell when I was filling up gas. Tank was empty, so we had to wait 5 minutes to fill her up.

7 Likes

Make sure you lie to him and tell him it’s all electric😒

2 Likes

Love it! Mine just arrived.

3 Likes

2 Likes

Thanks Bacon Car Concierge!

Congrats! Did you take off the xDrive badge?

Yes. And smoked the side blinker as well.

Great deal!

Are these type of deals on M550’s seen in MA? I need to turn in my 530 in August and want to upgrade to M550. Hoping I can get a great lease in the $799-899 range.

@Bostoncarconcierge might be willing to transfer his personal car. :chocolate_bar:

1 Like

They are yes sir. Just not in this market as m550 supply is extremely low at the moment as they switch to the 2022MY

I have one and love the car.

I’m always willing to transfer any car. I don’t run a museum :slight_smile:

Sounds like you’re a few months out though.

Thanks @AutoCompanion :chocolate_bar: :eyeglasses: :taiwan:

2 Likes

Anytime. Just buy a LX when they’re on firesale :point_right: :point_right:

:chocolate_bar:

How can I get %10 off in Northeast area??