Signed new 2018 BMW X3 m40i

Year , Make, Model, and Trim: 2018 BMW x3 m40i

Signed June 30th 2018

MSRP - $62,230
Dealer discount - $9,080 (I believe this includes $1000 OL code dealer was dodgy on this Point)
Loyalty - $1,500
Cap Cost - $51,740
Residual - 58%
MF - .00108 - after 7 MSDs
Due at signing (tax, tag, acq fee, doc fee-$699 first months) - $2357 + $4550 MSDs
Payment - $590.11 including (6.5% Sales tax)
Term - 36 months
Mileage- 12,000

Also, received $500 rebate for BMWCCA membership

Dealer said they would not do this deal again. Not sure what the background was, guessing they had some quotas to hit.

Region: Florida

3 Likes

That doesn’t make any sense. You should probably state what the doc fee was, in keeping everything equal

Thanks for the feedback made some edits.

I leased a BMW X3 in July of 2017. MSD’s were not available as BMW had eliminated that option. I used them on a prior lease.

So now they are back?!

Yes, but the max decrease in the MF is 35 points not 58

1 Like

Great discount! Unicorn!

1 Like

Sounds like a pretty amazing deal. It was my understanding that the m40i was in big demand. Nice!

I completely understand but that is what the dealer told me and the numbers are as shown on the contract. Lease is through bmwfs. I got no explanation.

Hi Max,

Yes they are back but it may only be certain regions if I recall correctly. Also the MF discount is not as generous - .00005 instead of .00007.

Thanks,

Ron

1 Like

Forgive my ignorance, but what is this? MSD? I’m in Orange Park, which dealer/salesperson did you deal with? I’ve got a 2016 X3 with a lease ending in Nov, I’m strongly considering the m40i.

Thanks in advance.

Enjoy the car. I think it looks great

1 Like
1 Like

Multiple security deposits. Some areas allow one to put down refundable security deposits that reduce the finance rate on the lease. One SD equals one lease payment.

I have done this in the past and it has been worth it. We currently have an X3 that we have been leasing for a year. When we made the deal the MSD option was not available. Apparently it is available in some are areas now. You should inquire with your dealer when you get close to leasing again.

1 Like

@RonA - If I’m reading this correctly, you had to come out of pocket $6907 at signing? $4550 of which is refunded at lease end?

That is correct. 202020

1 Like