Signed | MY22 Volkswagen ID.4 Pro S RWD | $502 Mo | DAS : $2200 | 39m 10k Mi | MSRP $48k

People have been asking on ID4 deals. I think dealers are trying to move 2022’s. Got close to 10% off. I’m in a real good spot with the one I got yesterday. I’ll be cashing out the lease and financing as it ends up being an ID4 cheaper than a Bolt. (traded in a Bolt for it lol) :slight_smile:

MSRP : $47,715
Dealer Sell Price : 42,995 (9.89% Off MSRP)
EV Tax Credit : 7,500
Misc Credit : 500 (Not sure what this one was called but I got an additional $500)
Total Price applying discount with rebates and incentives not including down payment: 34,995 (26.66% Off)

MF : 0.00364
Residual : 52% (39 months 10K per year)
Doc Fee : 699
Dealer Fee: 254
DMV Reg : 31 (I transfered a plate)

I’m not one to post my state or dealer but I’m in a 6% tax state. The ability to do this should be available nationwide if the dealer is sitting on some 2022’s.

2 Likes

Are you planning an immediate buyout to realize the discount? That MF is egregious and basically eats the whole $7500 rebate.

2 Likes

Absolutely as soon as my account is setup with VW I’m going to work on getting a CU to fund. I know the dealer gets dinged if you do it in 90 days but that APR is nuts so needs to happen ASAP.

1 Like

Nice! Enjoy the car!

Congrats. What’s your buyout?
Or more importantly, how much would it cost you to get the car with all the fees included?

Will be under 35k plus tax for the buyout… not bad for a close to $48,000 MSRP.

1 Like

Looks like $34829+ fees and taxes from the calculator.

2 Likes

I believe you will need to make a downpayment . Does your buyout take that into consideration and reduce the final numbers. Could you share your numbers from initial payment , buyback and taxes . As i understand it is around 36k + taxes . Is that accurate?

No buyout was 36k including taxes. The calculator link explains that. Exact buyout including taxes was $36681.94 in my state I expect to get some back from DMV when VW sends me the title but that’s not a sure thing.

Thats awesome. Dont you have sales tax in your state ?

Yes 6% tax included in the posted number.

Thank you. This seems like a pretty good price.

The 7500 rebate that you get is passed on by the dealer to you right . So technically you can do a lease and buyout and get the 7500 rebate indirectly for id4 and also an additional 7500 rebate from Tesla on a second car by buying it in same calendar year ? Is that an accurate statement ?

Yes if your tax situation and income make you eligible for the $7500 rebate on the Tesla. Receiving the lease rebate would have nothing to do with your Tesla rebate.