Signed my second lease, 2020 Silverado Crew RST $322 (Someone check my calculator?)

Here is a pic of the truck and deal paper from dealership. I am a happy guy, picked it up 2 hours before the quarantine lockdown. (they closed the doors forced by PA governor)
I chose the 24months 0 down with 10k miles and it actually came to $912 in drive off fees.

I think I have the calculator correct but someone maybe can check it.

2020 Chevy Silverado RST:
MSRP: $ 44950
Monthly Payment: $ 322.17
Drive-Off Amount: $918
Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 10k
MF: 0.00071
Residual: 33804
Incentives: (Several See Photo
Region: Western PA
Leasehackr Score: 12.1
Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

1 Like

Awesome truck

Thank you, regretting only 10k miles now that I have already put on 340 miles… been just driving it around as anyone getting something new would do.

You’re not putting in your calculations correctly, how are you getting a selling price of $38994? your rebates dont match up either. Your quote shows $2500 in rebates, and is that pull ahead just a rolled over payment or rebate covering it?

OK I see now, how is this one: leasehackr.com/calculator?make=Chevrolet&miles=10000&msd=0&msrp=44950&sales_price=40184.30&months=24&mf=.00071&dp=0&dealer_fee=411&acq_fee=650&taxed_inc=2000&untaxed_inc=0&rebate=0&resP=75&reg_fee=130&sales_tax=6&demo_mileage=0&memo=I%20think%20this%20is%20right%3F&zero_driveoff=true&monthlyTax_radio=true

The 10k is ruff for something that awesome. I would want to drive it everywhere

not positive how the pull ahead plays in or why the residual is a bit off from 75%, but I think this is closer:

Well my prior lease was a 2017 Silverado and when I turned it in I only had 27k miles on it in 3 years but I did turn it in 3 months early. I mostly drive a cargo van for work, and I work all the time well, except not so much now… Damn virus…

So my offer was GM financial would pay up to 3 months of my prior lease payments if I would trade up, problem was I paid the lease off bank in October. Is that how they still gave it to me on paper or some of it with that additionally? I still think I had some equity in my prior lease I paid for 36k but turned in with only 27k.

Nice truck with an excellent payment :+1:…cool color too.

Throw on a set of step bars/tubes and a tonneau cover and you’re all set.

Since you prepaid, it looks like they gave the 3 mos back to you in the form of a rebate applied to the new lease.

Really nice truck. Any interior pics? What part of PA, I thought our lease tax here was 9-10% on the lease amount?

Monthly payment includes 9% tax?