Signed! Mercedes Benz EQB 250 - 57K MSRP - $444+tax, 0$ DAS + Max MSDs, 36/10k

tbh was not even planning on leasing this car today but found a dealer who played ball, in south florida of all places… overall super pleased even tho i am going to miss our E350.

MSRP: $57,500
Sales price pre incentive: $45,931 (~20% discount)
Rebates:

• 7500 EV
  • 2500 Amex

I put minimal effort in this deal and with buy rate MF i think i could have shaved off a couple more dollars since the calc was giving me a payment closer to 465 per month. but am happy as is with the relatively large discount, especially since this is a brand new car not a demo.

this is my first time with a 0$ drive off and it feels nice not having to pay inceptions outright.

see yall in 3 years :saluting_face:

15 Likes

Congrats on the deal!

We would appreciate it if you could take a moment to share the deal on SIGNED! too, if you haven’t done so already.

As you know, the Leasehackr community relies on member contribution to stay informed and score deals. Posting your deal on SIGNED! is an easy way to give back to the community. As our token of thanks, SIGNED! contributors will be granted access to our private Hackrs Lounge where expert discussions happen (and where folks ask for MMR).

Each month, our editorial team would celebrate our handpicked SIGNED! deal of the month. The winner would be recognized on the forum if username is provided.

For your information, we have temporarily paused public access to uploaded SIGNED! contracts to prevent misuse. We are constantly working to build a healthy, productive space for our members.

Thank you for your contribution. Enjoy your ride!

1 Like

Been out of the loop for a while.

What’s the $2500 AMEX rebate?

If you have Sams Club AND some kind of Amex card you get $2500

It’s not the amex card alone.

No, it’s OR

1 Like

^ more info here

It’s just fleet. Amex or sams club qualify you, along with stuff like being in the american dental association, etc

Oh $2500 for Amex alone, the other brokers didn’t really explain that.

Fleet >= Sams + Amex

Amex or sams qualify you for fleet. You dont need both.

1 Like

Cool, then I’ll use my Amex instead of my Fleet card (which is more paperwork than flashing the amex)

Great job. Why would a dealer give that kind of a discount though?

E350 was used as trade?

Congratulations !I signed a similar payment deal last month.
EQB 250+ FOR $58K. Monthly payment $422 + tax with MSDs 5k. However, my mileage was at 36/12 or else it would have been a little lower.
I did use the AMEX Fleet $2500 coupon as well.

1 Like

Any chance you could share dealer/region?

I used Dale Acelar at BENZORNOTHING from Portland. Just send him on quick message on LH.

2 Likes

Calc link?

Were there any state rebates/incentives, how’d you pull of 20% straight discount?

Where are you located? Maybe we can help

Michigan, but willing to do out of state.

10% is pretty common for this on TrueCar. Whatever you shave off on top is bonus. This sounds like a really decent purchase. Extremely competitive with what else is out there