Signed: Mercedes Benz 2019 GLE 43 AMG Coupe $636+tax

Will add more later

13 Likes

The dealer said they will blow out sedans too if anyone wanted

Until they get 400 calls from LH members and then have to shut down the entire operation haha

Just like the $5xx/month M3 we worked for a member in Texas

4 Likes

Beautiful car! Nice deal! Iā€™m jealous lol

Those cars are so sexyā€¦ congrats on a great deal

1 Like

Thanks final price the dealer actually had on the lease was $626 instead of 636 so not sure what happened but I didnā€™t complain

Omg Can they do another lease like tat??

This was their only demo.

They are willing to be aggressive I think. Reach out to them push for a strong discount

Lol exactly why I donā€™t post my deals

Yeh this dealership is going to flip.

Guaranteed

2 Likes

They arenā€™t autonation yet, guess they will be soon

Great deal! AMGs are really hard to come across (Yes even the non hand crafted onesā€¦) as LH worthy but dang thatā€™s amazing even given the chips and whatnot.

Thanks ya the imperfections were so minor that it didnā€™t matter to me

I want a $500 M and Iā€™m in Texas! lol. Iā€™ll take X5M, X3M, X5 M50i? lolā€¦Iā€™d be happy with $650/moā€¦

Which dealership did you lease from?

Sorry I have a ton of PMs I havenā€™t responded to.

Go to any dealer there are about 50 on blowout right now across the US. rumor has it that there is an allocation incentive going on through 23rd on AMG models. Where dealers get additional allocation/buildslot priority. So raid car gurus for discount AmG 43s Cheers!

K thanks for your reply.

You could probably hack a x3m for near 700 if you have loyalty. Just see if anyone will give you a 13% discount in your area. With drive offs and MSDs, it should put you pretty close. Oh, Texas, ask for tax credits too. You never know.

I donā€™t think weā€™ve seen any X3M anywhere near that. New M performance model in a high demand segment, Iā€™m not sure the planets align for a 700 a month payment.

Check @nextlevelautobrokers spreadsheet. Multiple new x3m at 12% 677 a month with drive offs and msds. 78k MSRP.

Itā€™s not out of the possibility to find a dealer get near that. Just need someone to play ball in 11% range