Signed: Mercedes Benz 2019 GLC 350e, 24/7.5k $329+tax/mo $1350 DAS, Bay area

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
2019 Mercedes Benz GLC 350e, with premium package, smartphone integration, blind spot monitoring, heated steering wheel, burmester, pano roof.

MSRP: $55845
Selling Price: $48200
Monthly Payment: $329+tax=$361 (9.75% sales tax).
Cash Due at Signing: $1350, including 0 down, first month payment, DMV & doc fees and upfront tax.
MSD: 10 (max)
Incentives: $4460 lease cash + $2500 fleet.

Months: 24
Annual Mileage: 7500
MF: .00169
Residual: 65%

Region: NorCal Bay area
Leasehackr Score: 12.8 years

Signed just today. Think it is a good deal, especially with the additional $800 PG&E credit which I’d definitely go for. Can’t disclose dealer info per dealer’s request. Contacted several dealers via email and most of them can’t match this offer. One said he can match but he needed me to go to the dealership to discuss in person so I ignored him. Everything agreed on emails so only sign, pay and drive away at the dealership, pretty happy experience overall.

9 Likes

Great deal! Congrats !

That’s a killer deal! Congrats!

Can you share the dealer

can you share dealer info

Not a bad for the monthly vs msrp but in terms of mileage this is fairly expensive at $.67/mi.

Enjoy!

That’s a great deal on that car.

Thanks for the input, it’s actually a new way of thinking about the deal that I never had. But still, I think your math is based on the assumption that one will use up all the allowed mileages and actually I’m a pretty low mileage driver (around 5k/year) so I think it still works out well to me.

1 Like

Do you know what the rate would be for 10K or 12K miles / month? Can you share the dealer you leased your 350e from?

I’d probably do that deal today, if I got another offer and my wife liked the 350e…

These are the calculator numbers for the deal in my OP. Just put your numbers and you’ll see.

Hi could you share the dealer info. I’ll sign if I get the same offer today.

Thanks!

Have contacted several dealers, but none are able to match. Understand there was an added dealer incentive last month that allowed them to contribute more dealer cash, not available now.
I am ready to sign if I can find a deal similar to yours.

You already said you can’t disclose the dealer’s info per their request, yet so many people asking for that exact information. Everyone just wants to get the deal without doing the work.