Signed M340i $1250DAS $498 per month with tax 7MSD

Just want to share this with everyone. I got almost 13 percent off MSRP on the new M340i black on black. The dealer has more and is willing to do more deals like this. I was told it would be impossible to do a low DAS and get the payment to below $500 a month. Super happy that I made it happen. Thanks to everyone that helped out

Year, Make, Model, and Trim:
MSRP: $58580
Monthly Payment: $498
Drive-Off Amount: $1250 plus 3000 MSD
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: .00128 before MSD
Residual: .61
Incentives: 3000
Region: southern cal
Leasehackr Score: 10.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

10 Likes

Correction, 3500 MSD not 3000

I’m really glad BMW isn’t underproducing these which will help continue the trend of the 3 being a volume car regardless of trim barring full-M cars.

1 Like

Curious to see if that changes when the new M3 drops.

It is from Buena Park BMW ask for Wael

2 Likes

Same MSRP
Wael told me 4000 DAS and 560 was their best offer. If I didn’t sign that day, they won’t honor next time LOL

That is so wrong. I think you have to tell him Jeff just got his at 12.8% off MSRP.

1 Like

I had a lot of fun whipping this car around corners at the BMW Ultimate drive event. This is a great deal. Congrats :tada:

I test drove this car the other day and it is such fun to drive. Congrats on the deal!

Amazing that this car is faster than the old m3. Congrats!

2 Likes

Maybe faster, but definitely not as exciting.

4 Likes

Anyone mind sharing a copy of their lease sheet? I tried negotiating 10% off MSRP and a local dealer said it wasn’t possible. The other local dealer has none in stock… They’re moving quickly in SW Ohio.

Even if you do provide a lease sheet I’m pretty sure that dealership won’t budge. I’d suggest just moving on to the next dealership.

I’m in the DMV area/mid Atlantic region and one dealership said they can only do 6-8% off msrp on the M340. When I brought up 12% the CA said no one is doing that, and also said he talks to all dealerships all up and down the east coast. Well I guess he wasn’t talking to anyone in NJ or NY because they do 12% off lol.

Furthermore when I found another local dealer who was willing to do 10% off msrp (but jacked up the MF to the max) the 6-8% dealership still wouldn’t match them.

Don’t waste anymore time with a dealership playing hardball. Just move on or find a broker.