Signed. M3 ZCP Fully loaded+M Performance Exhaust $799+tax, $0 DAS⁸

Thank you to everyone who contributed to previous posts. This was my first M car lease and although it isn’t great, I’m satisfied with where I ended up. Short story after

**MSRP: $95110
**Selling Price: $77990 (18% off msrp before incentive)
**Monthly Payment: $799+tax
**Cash Due at Signing: $0
**MSD:0
Incentives: Could only use $3500 lease incentive from BMW. Sadly, no OL code or loyalty or conquest.
Will apply for $500 CCA rebate

**Months:24
**Annual Mileage:10k
**MF:.00165
**Residual:67%

**Leasehackr Score: 10.5 years

(There is a discrepancy of 3 dollars between the calculator and the dealer numbers. Couldn’t care to check why)

So, now…the story!
I started with a search for the CS. After a week of back and forth, came to an 18% off MSRP before incentives with a dealer. Decided to wait a week. 2nd dealer offered the CS at 20% off msrp. Drove to dealer and while I was parking, get a call telling me car is sold! Broke my heart. At this point I was already exhausted from all the negotiations. To make matters worse, the dealer that gave me 18% on the CS earlier had now sold 2 of the 3 he had. The 3rd one had a higher msrp so even with an 18% payments were over $1000 for a 2 year term.
In the background, I also negotiated a deal for an M3 ZCP 2018 at 18% off before incentives. Slightly cheaper than CS. This one took way more legwork. We started at me asking for 21% off MSRP and the dealer offering 12%.
Agreed on 18% as final number and got the car. It is phenomenal!! The M performance exhaust on its own was worth all the work I put in.

As a side note, I contacted EVERY dealer on the west coast that had an M3 or M3 CS. Some wouldn’t budge from a 7% discount and the maximum I got from most was 15%. Only three dealers offered 18% out of which one moved to a 20% and then sold the car to someone else just as I was driving towards the dealership.

Have replied to all PMs and hopefully it helps someone still looking for an M3 or the CS

5 Likes

Great deal, congrats!! Post some pics in the trophy garage, interested to see how that $95K build looks like

So it would have been better with loyalty but this is a great deal nevertheless. Enjoy!!

1 Like

This is a great deal! Grats! Post pics :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome deal! I should start doing that on the east coast here!

1 Like

Congrats! Do you mind sharing the dealer info?

1 Like

Enjoy your new M3. I’m sure you will enjoy it fully.

1 Like