Signed lease 3 weeks ago, don’t like car

I’m surprised you didn’t get a Bolt

1 Like

zoom zoom.

hilarious how mazda sold sooo many people on being a fun sort-of-luxury alternative to toyota, honda and nissan. and yet, in the end, it’s still the same as a toyota, honda, or nissan.

3 Likes

This is such horse shit. My entire family on my dads side was wiped out in the Holocaust. The country didn’t murder anyone Nazis did. Not only is there zero connection between German car manufacturers today and their WWII counterparts but they built war machines the same way GM did for the US. No single company has done more to make things right than Mercedes. Have you ever been to Israel? Mercedes are everywhere. Every single bus and cab is a Mercedes because they are given to Israel as reparations.

I am so tired of my fellow Jews saying this virtue signaling crap like you are better than for not driving a German car like that accomplishes something.

Even if I thought Mercedes where Nazis I would drive that shit with a huge smile on my face as a giant fuck you to Hitler

11 Likes

History is hard.

3 Likes

Just to be sure, you replaced an Italian car with a Japanese car to avoid a brand from a country that killed Americans during ww2…

6 Likes

Yeah. I also forgot Italian FIAT and Benito Mussolini, too

2 Likes

Conversation is going off topic. May be time to close thread?

1 Like

lmfao. also fwiw, every bmw suv is made in america, as are a ton of the benzes…

i’m a jew from a country where every 4th person died in the war. my great grandmother was 1/12 siblings to survive. my great grandfather was a decorated red army officer who was KIA. i have no ill will towards germany. i studied the language for 6 years, have traveled there many times, and really respect the people as being very classy, helpful, and extremely friendly. it’s 2020. move on.

7 Likes

There hasn’t been any additional helpful conversation and it appears that OP has a direction and plan. OP, if anything changes let us know and we will unlock.