Signed Jeep Wrangler 4xe

I would love to see confirmation of 12%…the disc % will get higher with MSRP however. My current digging indicates that ~10% may be around the top for a very high MSRP (upper $60s). If you have found someone doing an actual 12% on low MSRPs (no MF bump, no crazy dealer fees, etc they will crush everyone else.

We do live in crazy times when we balk at 5%! I know it seems crazy high to me as well…but looking backwards in time its still very low of course.

I think the main “gist” here is that the $7,500 is here to stay for the remainder of the year making this a solid deal (even at say 10%). I wouldn’t worry about a ~1% discount difference.

Hopefully they don’t rise MF or lower the RV

And Im not meaning to split hairs…only to note that the discount percentages are dropping :frowning: Getting even 10% now is pretty hard and its only going to happen (that I have seen anyway) on a very very high MSRP Rubicon.

I suspect that the mid $50’s MSRPs most of us have are more like 7%ish discount now :frowning: I doubt thats going to do anything but go down. Grrrr…

1 Like

9 posts were merged into an existing topic: Rumor: US EV credit to increase to $10,000

Y’all with LT1’s try maybe vroom and Carmax. I’ve got mine with 5k+ equity. They are paying 41k on my 38700 Msrp Camaro, with 3400 miles.

Good god. Which carmax?
I was thinking of heading over there tomorrow because they aren’t giving an online number. I have tried every other service so far, plus a couple of local dealers, and highest is $37750. Very close MSRP yours was. I think a little higher, actually.

1 Like

Also intrigued by this.

I have an offer of 39500 from GMTV on a 41170 MSRP w a payoff of 352xx

Haven’t been to carmax for the same reason @Qbrozen mentioned

I wasn’t expecting anything from carmax. I was really impressed with the offer. I’m in Colorado great Denver area. Dropped off this afternoon check already cashed lol

hi! can you tell me which dealer this is from and the salespersons name? thank you!

I was told by dealer to not disclose their name because they can’t replicate it this month

Ok thank you for getting back to me. That’s a good deal

Anybody finding any Wrangler 4xe deals in SoCal? The local dealer is only selling the Sahara at $5k OVER MSRP. :face_vomiting: Does anyone know of a SoCal dealer who will still order? Thanks in advance!

Gmtv offered 38500 on mine right now and my sticker is 41k. Wonder if it’s due to zip codes. If I got your offer I’d take it

TN dealer still at 10.5% with affiliate code.

7500 in incentives is incredible. Do you have more details on this?

read the thousands of posts on the various 4xe threads on here and you will have your answer. if you’re asking about the 7500 then that means you haven’t read enough.

3 Likes

Still intrigued by this

Local carmax offered me 38 on a 41xxx Msrp w 1200 miles

If you check the marketplace there are a couple of brokers available for SoCal.

1 Like