Signed Jan 4: 2021 Volvo XC60 T5 AWD Inscription $407/mo ($55,310 MSRP | 36/10 | $3,291 DAS)

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2021 Volvo XC60 T5 AWD Inscription (Climate, Protection, Metallic, 20s)
MSRP: $55,310
Selling Price: $48,000 (pre-incentive)
Monthly Payment: $406.90
Drive-Off Amount: $3,291.39
Months: 36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF: 0.00055
Residual: 58%
Incentives: $1,500 lease cash, $1,250 Costco, $500 Bonusdrive
Region: NY
Leasehackr Score: 10.5
Leasehackr Calculator Link:

Signed on January 4 for last day of Costco which is the only incentive I qualified for. First time getting a new car (previously only bought used) so really excited. Started researching what SUV to buy back in August, but then my wife had to be admitted to hospital early in third trimester and we were there since. Finally found time before xmas (inbetween feeding newborn) to whittle down a list of 15 cars and take some test drives and settled quickly on the XC60.
Scoured the website of every dealer within 100 miles (for some reason Volvo US site doesn’t show complete inventory) and sent email to sales manager of 30 dealers with the same configuration. Had a target discount in mind but bid lower to negotiate up. Unsurprisingly most dealers did not respond even with follow-up, and those that did said this was impossible. One dealer met price with no questions asked and so worked with them. With thanks to this forum for teaching me ways of car buying.
Now I need to figure out a way to get two dogs in the trunk without making everything else disgusting.

Lease figures attached - I couldn’t get exactly the same tax amount in the calculator.

Photo of the beaut. Unfortunately living in Queens I can’t offer as nice a background as fellow members’ pics

3 Likes

Nice car, congrats! I’m not familiar with Volvo leases, but $407 for a $55k MSRP unit with $3300 DAS sounds pretty good to me. Enjoy in good health.

Surprised you got a deal at WP they almost never deal.

Only about ~ 750 on the table, give or take a broker fee. Enjoy it in good health!

Thanks @ZZAutoDeals. Having run a Civic for the past 11 years, that’s still taking everything we throw at it, any new car was always going to feel like a bit of a splurge, but I’m very chuffed. Happy new year to you

1 Like

6300 back + a NY doc is very strong. All of the NYC area stores had very high sales numbers last month - deals like this explain why. They gave up all of the money in the car, and then some.

Im guessing timing must have helped. I will say the staff and sales manager were very courteous and transparent, no slick salesmanship (only the opposite was true for a Jeep dealer I visited). I will definitely refer friends and family there.