Signed: i3 REX 30/12k - 95/month, 1750 MSD

Be as specific as possible in the title if you are posting a deal – include car model, monthly payment, and money down.

Include as much information as possible in your post, and even a celebratory picture. :wink:

Year, Make, Model, and Trim: 2019 BMW i3 REX
MSRP: $49845
Monthly Payment: $238 with tax
Drive-Off Amount: $2000 + $1750MSD
Months:30
Annual Mileage:12k
Incentives:$3k loyalty, $250 USAA
Region:SoCal
Rebates: CVRP - $2500, San Joaqion Clean Air - $2225, PGE - $800
Leasehackr Score: 54.6 Years

29 Monthly lease = $6409
Down Including 1st = $2000
Rebates = -$5550
Total Lease = $2859 or $95.30 / mo. before tax

No options REX but it did come with ACC Stop & Go, LED Headlights, Auto High Beams

Leasehackr Calculator Link: CALCULATOR | LEASEHACKR

4 Likes

Bravo :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

Actually wondering about that since on the San Joaquin site it says that you only get a maximum of 25% of your total lease cost.San Joaquin Clean Air .
Will you get the full $300 on this lease?

1. The District will issue a rebate approximately 60 working days following receipt and verification of a complete rebate packet. Rebate amounts as indicated on the purchase or lease agreement are listed on the eligible vehicle list. If the new vehicle was purchased, the rebate amount cannot exceed 25% of the total price as indicated on the purchase or lease agreement. If the vehicle was leased, the rebate amount cannot exceed 25% of the total of payments for the new vehicle. The total of payments is the amount you will have paid by the end of the lease term and can include, but is not limited to, the following: the value of a trade-in vehicle, tax credits, non-cash credits, down payment, etc. The District will ensure the final amount provided does not exceed the 25% limit.

Is it my calculator or your math is off?
By my calc you will “only” get $2225 from SJCA.
Net $112/mo.
Super deal…congrats!

I’ve been waiting to see a San Joaquin county deal!

You’re correct. I updated the calc and came out with $95.30. Is my math still off? The price is still crazy cheap.

We went back to the same dealer yesterday and did a similar deal for my Dad with a BEV.

In your county, plus loyalty, it’s a no-brainer.

Yes…238x29=6902…not 6409
((6902+2000)-2500-2225-800)/30=$112.56

LOL…at this price get one for everyone in the family!

LOL. I was putting the price before tax so others could put in their tax rates. I barely noticed because I sent a text to my wife with the $112 amount.

1 Like

that just killed it… never heard of this until now

It’s been mentioned before on the CA ev threads…it’s one of the many local rebates. This one is actually regional but there are some cities that have them too.