Signed Honda CRV 2020 EXL I think my daughter did well. $263/mth plus tax

Daughter finally managed to find a pretty good deal in Seattle. Her first car negotiated all by herself.

2020 Honda CRV EXL

$263 a month plus tax

MSRP: $ 32,670
Monthly Payment: $263 plus tax
Drive-Off Amount: $ 1427.57
Months:36
Annual Mileage: 10K
MF:.00137
Residual:64%
Incentives:500 grad
Region:Northwest
Leasehackr Score:8.8
Leasehackr Calculator Link

3 Likes

That’s pretty good for a CRV

I think it is great. I guess it is regional. In NY they are charging that for an LX

2 Likes

Pretty good deal indeed. You should be a proud parent. Negotiating in today’s market is tough. Dealers are sitting on low inventory and waiting for shoppers to come along with an open mind to pay a little more than the pre-Covid days.

Future Hackr Data Points:
$32,670 MSRP
$29,395 Selling Price
$ 3,275 Discount

$ 500 Honda-to-Dealer Lease Cash
$ 2,775 Dealer discount
8.5% Pre-Incentive Discount

MF per edmunds 0.00137

Conditional Incentives:
$500 Grad Lease Cash

1 Like

Not what ive been hearing. Dealers are stocked with New car inventory. They are sitting on low USED car inventory though.

:thinking:

Honda sells roughly 30k CRVs per month. Quick nationwide search showed under 7,000 EX-Ls (under 3k all trims) and the absolute oldest is 238 days. So there is roughly a 1 month supply of CRVs on the ground in the US.

Doesn’t sound like much of a glut to me. :man_shrugging:t2:

I was going by total supply. 3 dealers around me have a combined 120 CRVs in stock.

That is not a lot depending on your market. In my area the dealers claim to sell at least 300 cars a month or more. Honda does not make that many different models and CRV Civic and Accord are probably their most popular so 40 CRVs in stock is nothing.

There is low stock of most things in my area, they are not interested in the buying at dealer cost or close to it customer because they cannot get the volume they normally have which is part of their incentive from Honda or Toyota or whomever

this seems like a great deal on this car. Good job

May i know dealers and sales rep. i am looking for same deal in seattle.

This is from a couple months ago. It’s unlikely the lease programs are the same currently.

1 Like